What's In The Envelope?

GotH

that was a fun exercise am sure for all of us around here. i would love to participate again in such exercises in future that i never did before. i must add that i admire your creative side goddess. it just rocks:)

Thanks alice. :)

GotH

And NOW.... I get to change my avatar back to something Halloween-ish! Yay!

<thinking of what to use this time> :confused:

UrbanBramble

@Empress

Man, after I saw the movie The Exorcist, I had major issues with the color green. For a long time!

I want to interview UrbanBramble now! I feel she did a really KICK ASS job at this game. Come on up here and tell us how you got what you saw. Lenormands right?

I know that celestial used her crystal ball. Katieb, what did you use?
I just pulled out my lenormand deck at the end. Honestly my first two entries were done from the car, I was riding in the back seat and just sort of closed my eyes and sank into a meditative state. Hence the purple gorilla. :D For the one today I actually set aside some time and did the same thing but went into pretty deep meditative state. I picked up my deck because I saw lenormand cards in the vision so I thought why not? The cards literally jumped out of the deck and into my lap while I was shuffling!

The emerald color was identical to the color of the atlantis card, which was cool for me.

I am dying to know if that envelope held a document of some sort in it before we did this exercise.

GotH

I am dying to know if that envelope held a document of some sort in it before we did this exercise.

I honestly don't know the history of the envelope. It could have very well held a document before I used it for this exercise. I had it in the house but I have NO idea where it originated from.

katieb

@Empress

Man, after I saw the movie The Exorcist, I had major issues with the color green. For a long time!

I want to interview UrbanBramble now! I feel she did a really KICK ASS job at this game. Come on up here and tell us how you got what you saw. Lenormands right?

I know that celestial used her crystal ball. Katieb, what did you use?
I didn't use anything just tried to focus on the envelope and it's contents :)

Smiling

Congrats Celestial! :thumbsup:

GoTH- Just wondering if maybe I picked up on Cleito? She's rendered from the side in your image, but looked familiar, and when I looked her up online, the image of her is close to what I saw. But would that be too much of a stretch? In other words, would I have picked out only one image from this exercise, and if so, why? This is new territory for me...

Feedback is appreciated! :)

GotH

I have a feeling a lot of people tried using tarot cards to get glimpses of what was in the envelope. If you care to share how you came up with your entries, please do so. It would be great for people who have been keeping watch of this thread to see how you came up with your visions of what you felt was in the envelope. There really was a lot of great entries.

:)

GotH

Congrats Celestial! :thumbsup:

GoTH- Just wondering if maybe I picked up on Cleito? She's rendered from the side in your image, but looked familiar, and when I looked her up online, the image of her is close to what I saw. But would that be too much of a stretch? In other words, would I have picked out only one image from this exercise, and if so, why? This is new territory for me...

Feedback is appreciated! :)

Thanks for your response Smiling. Would you mind sharing the link to the image you saw?

prudence

Well done, celestial!! (as well as Urban Bramble and katieb!! and anyone else who came close!!)

And thanks, Goth for hosting this! It was fun.

Flames

Just stopping by to say...Congratulations, Celestial!! :) Yay!! :thumbsup: And also, UrbanBramble & Katieb. :) I just read through the entire read...This looked like a lot of fun...Hope to play along next time.

And GOTH...you did an amazing job putting this together. :)