What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

MistressMorrigan

Just ordered the Mythic Tarot! It's the first deck I ever had (and happens to be published the year I was born), but it was lost years ago. So excited to get it again!

Melia

You do know the 2nd edition Mythic is not the same as the first version (the one you probably owned). The 2nd edition isn't very much liked by many people.

JankaV

Waiting on Sharman-Caselli deck, part of Beginners Guide to Tarot set...never bought a "beginners" tarot before but was intrigued by pics and reviews. Besides, still a beginner after 5 yrs and numerous decks ;)

NadaJ

Tarot of the Gnomes arrived today. I love the back cover design, it's perfect. The deck is interesting; the majors and the court cards follow RWS, but the minors are unique to this deck. I'm not sure how to approach it. I like the artistry of the deck so it's definitely staying, I just need to spend some time with it.

NadaJ

No one else besides me had more tarot decks arrive in the mail? I feel super gluttonous now!

My Hidden Realms and Tarot of the Absurd arrived yesterday. And my copy of the 2nd edition Daniloff should be arriving from across the pond. And then, no more decks.

Oh wait, I forgot I have the Gilded Reverie Lenormand coming tomorrow, but that doesn't count (in this thread anyway :) )

Maan

recently bought two new decks that i am eagerly awaiting. Sometimes it sucks living in europe. It takes such a bloody long time...and the dreaded taxes.
Anyway the decks are the wonderful The Efflorescent Tarot, the coloured version. And the tarot Illusori a strange and comepelingly bright deck

rosetiger12

My Sacred Isle arrived on Monday...gorgeous!

Placebo Scotsman

My mini Visconti came today

Currently waiting on Susan Hudes deck and the Archeon tarot

Hopefully that will cover my bases for a while, while I sort out my feelings about doing the collection thing

GoldenWolf

Sadly, two good sales occurred recently. From Llewellyn, I got the Mibramag Magical Tarot and the Golden Dawn Enochian Skrying Tarot at deep discounts. I know the latter isn't really tarot, but found the description of it intriguing. The other looks like a fun, quirkky deck which seems to be developing into a sub-collection for me.

New Age Discount Books had a $5.00 sale on some decks I'd been looking at while they were twice that price or more-Yoga Tarot (supposedly the set with bag), Contemplative Tarot, KamaSutra (also the set), and an oracle deck. So I'm done buying for awhile - except on Amazon where I have gift cards to purchase with.