What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

conurelover

Mantegna Tarot

Sar

I ordered Halloween Tarot yesterday. Hope it comes before Halloween season.

Leonora

Daniloff Tarot

Good for you, Leonora! i think you will love it!!! :D

You were right, MoonGypsy! It arrived today and I'm absolutely intrigued by it. Such gorgeous art!

Amsonia

Wednesday I should be getting the DruidCraft Tarot and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand in the mail...should be a lovely package!!!!!

Lil Red

I'm still currently waiting for my Alice Tarot

Serenia

My Kissa Tarot just arrived from Finland! :heart: After a delivery time of only two days from Helsinki to me. I didn't expect it to arrive so soon!

I'm still waiting for my Legend of the Tarot deck, though. (ETA a day later: It is here! :heart:)

Celtictarot

Reordered the Ludy Lescot Tarot, so here;s hoping. Check my account and I shall order the Fallen Angels Oracle.

I seem to be a big gung ho with the darker decks at the moment. Ludy Lescot, the Thoth tarot and now FAO?

Celtictarot

Thoth tarot arrived, was the pocket sized box. No mention of it on the ebay listing. *sigh* Just purchased the Fallen Angels Oracle. There is a book shop in London got this deck for a £4 plus about a couple of pound for postage

GlitterNova

Finally got my Steampunk Tarot! <3

JankaV

Serpentfire and Sacred Isle...the latter will prob not be shipped for months as I ordered the black border.

I seriously must ban myself from buying now or join a support group.