What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

rosetiger12

Sacred Isle tarot is almost ready to ship!! Can't wait to get it! :)

nejigurlmimi

The Labyrinth tarot and its book came in today! yay! :D

Christie41

Waiting on the Alice Tarot.from Baba and the Zircus Magi to be printed then delivered. Very exciting!!!

starla

Just purchased the Connolly tarot yesterday as a treat from local crystal/new age shop. Thoth I purchased from Atlantis in London on Saturday - a real thrill as the lady behind the counter told me that Crowley himself used to visit the shop. In the post is the Smith-Waite Centennial edition which I've had on the wish list for ages.
Trying to keep away from the Baba but I think by the end of the day I might have an Alice on order too.

Starla

Alta

From their FaceBook page, it appears that the Sacred Isle decks may be shipping soon. :) I did pre-order the Alice and it looks as if that may ship soon as well. Well, maybe not 'soon', but within a month or so.

swedishfish612

No decks, but I am waiting for a lovely bag and spreadcloth from Sulis. Maybe today or tomorrow!

sabrina77

1st Edition Baphomet, new version Baphomet, Samhain Deck of the Bastard, Deck of the Dead, 2 Ritual Abuse Decks, and a Day of the Dead lenormand.

Now along with these I'm impatiently waiting for Marseille Cat (which should be here today) and Phantasmagoric Tarot.

stellar4

Meant to post this in the oracle section - sorry! Too little sleep and too much sun.......

littlethings

Tarot of the Crone arrived today! :)