What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Yellow

Tarot of the Zircus Maji - traveler's waterproof edition.

Hop it fits-the-bill for a suitable outdoor group work deck...xxx :)

This looks great! Fun and dark at the same time. I'm glad you found a waterproof deck in the end. :)

Yellow

Sun and Moon Tarot

I just got today the Sun and Moon Tarot from Watkins at a bargain £7.

It is another take on the Thoth system and it does follow it closely, but the art is very minimal which is a really nice and interesting contrast to the Thoth deck.

Celtictarot

Ordered the Paulina tarot and a bag :)

decan

I received yesterday my Llewellyn Tarot; the cards are good quality.

With regard to the Major Arcana, it's an approach through legends, interesting!

ana luisa

The Stella Tarot. It slowly won my heart over the years :)

WhiteWolfy

I have just purchased the new Lo Scarabeo Cat tarot from a (reputable) Polish seller that has it in stock already. I'm thrilled!!

I have also pre-ordered the Modern Spellcasters tarot from Amazon USA as it's still cheaper (even with the shipping) than Amazon UK at the moment...

Barleywine

I found a new copy of Brian William's Renaissance Tarot at a local shop today. The pastel tints are a pleasant departure from my usual decks, without veering off into "fairy" themes (where pastels usually hold sway). The Trumps and Courts are very fine, the pips are basically just pips; the suit emblems and some minor illustrations of mostly male nude figures in poses (not really scenes as such) from Greek mythology. Has there been a reissue of this deck? The gold highlights appear to be ink, not foil.

Achlys

Ordered myself the Dreams of Gaia tarot...super excited for it to come.

littlethings

Just received my Circle of Life (reprint) deck, and Modern Spellcrafters Tarot will be here on Monday and the English Magic Tarot on Tuesday.

EmpyreanKnight

Finally got the metallic Visconti Tarots by Atanassov. Almost bought it more than a decade ago, but decided to hold off. I've always regretted that, but now it's finally in my hands.