What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Tarot dance

My Housewives Tarot and the Ship of Fools Tarot arrived yesterday...

It was as I thought....the Ship of Fools is a kit...deck and book both

...I just ordered the Mini Ceccoli Tarot...The regular size did not interest me but I thought the Mini might be more interesting....

...Also,, I collect Mini decks...I have 18 so far...both Lenormand, Tarot and an Oracle or two...

...I am planning on ordering the Delos Tarot tomorrow....then I'll chop off my hands so I can't order any more decks....well, till my hands grow back...They will grow back, right???

Darkmage

Barnes and Noble has a 40% off one item coupon good through the 5th, so I used it.

I got the Chosson Repro and a copy of Barrett's Magus for 13.

All told it was 29 and change because I ordered over 25, so I got free shipping.

Hopefully they'll be here by this time next weekend. One of my Amazon vendors is taking their own sweet time shipping my stuff. I have one book, but I'm waiting on the other two and I swear they're hand-carrying them by foot from Denver. *headdesk* *cries*

Kalisti

My Housewives Tarot and the Ship of Fools Tarot arrived yesterday...

Housewives Tarot is something else...that deck has a load of unexpected personality, to put it mildly! I did a new deck spread with it finally and it's the first time a tarot reading has made straight up laugh.

I'm ordering Sinking Wasteland tomorrow (payday!), but asking it get shipped later so it doesn't arrive while I'm out of town. I'm already jonesing for it.

Piasabird

Barnes and Noble has a 40% off one item coupon good through the 5th, so I used it.

I got the Chosson Repro and a copy of Barrett's Magus for 13.

All told it was 29 and change because I ordered over 25, so I got free shipping.

Hopefully they'll be here by this time next weekend. One of my Amazon vendors is taking their own sweet time shipping my stuff. I have one book, but I'm waiting on the other two and I swear they're hand-carrying them by foot from Denver. *headdesk* *cries*
I found that 40% off an item Barnes and Noble coupon and now the postman's bringing Dreams of Gaia. I also bought Baroque Bohemian Cats on eBay this week. I hope the kit is as nice as the seller claims!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yellow

I just ordered Stella's Tarot. This one came with express delivery so it should be here tomorrow.

Does anyone here have it already? :)

Nemia

My daughter came back yesterday from my mother's house where I hamster orders that would be too expensive to send to our corner of the woods... and she brought me:

The New Vision book - it was a tip from a member here to order from Holistic webstore and I'm very happy I have this book since I use the deck very often.

Playing cards: Jeu des Modes and Goethe transformation - two beauties for my Patience passion and if I dare learn it, playing cards divination.

Eisbergfreistadt, one of my dream decks! LOVE it!

Tarot: Universal Fantasy and Alchemical Renewed! Both were on my list for a long time.

It was like Christmas and birthday together.

Thank you to all the lovely ATers from the Trading boards. I'm very happy and very busy right now!

tarotlova

All of these came today, an early Christmas for me! The Thelema I won in the subscribers competition, so beautiful. The Dreams of Gaia stunning! :)

image.jpg

12doggiepaws

Ceccoli Oracle is on the way.....
Also bought a copy of her Beautiful Nightmares art book.

Tarot dance

...I decided to get the Margaret Petersen Tarot and to wait to get the Delos...

..I found the MPT on amazon...it seems to have been recently re-released.

...It's been on my wish list 4-EVER!!!

...Can't wait for it to get here.....

Celtictarot

Hobbit tarot has been said :)