What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

EmpyreanKnight

Just got word, I would have the Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea in my hand. :)

Scarlet Woodland

Yay, I got my Bonefire Tarot today. There was a card missing and a couple creased ones, but Schiffer got back to me within a matter of minutes and are sending replacements... so I'm still a happy bunny. A big :thumbsup: for Schiffer customer service.

jewitch

The Wisdom of the Oracle deck. I've never had an Oracle deck before, so I'm a little bit nervous, but the artwork is so dreamy and makes me so happy, I had to have it. It seems so upbeat and positive, too. I think it will be a lovely contrast to some of the heavy, shadow work readings I've been doing lately. I'm quite excited!

HearthCricket

Arrived:
Vivid Journey Tarot
Lightworker Oracle
Mystic Tarot

Expected:
The Good Tarot

Other:
Books, Dice, cards for my MTG Standard and Commander deck, stickers for journal. :D

CharlotteK

No decks but two books - the companion book to the Buddha Tarot - mandala of cards. And a book on Egyptian gods and goddesses, which I hope may help a bit with the Ancient Egypt Tarot!

Miss Divine

It's been a while since I ordered a new deck.. But I received The Good Tarot today and it's absolutely stunning!

lantana

Divina Tarot finally came in, just in time for my birthday tomorrow. Not that it stopped me from going through the cards... :p

Nemia

I'm waiting for a parcel with the Hermetic Kabbalah and Type tarot (from a swap quite a long time ago), the Dungeon Solitaire cards and the Arcana of Astrology. A friend in the US is kind enough to send them on to me. It saves on shipping costs to send them together :) and that long wait was worth it!

I'm also waiting quite impatiently for the Tabula Mundi decan cards. How I love that deck!!! It's amazing.

Celtictarot

Just got the Art of Love tarot. OMG, I am feeling this deck. Ace cardstock also