What's the postman bringing? Part 7

astronautica

Yes!!! Sola Busca tarot on the way - only $10 on amazon! There has to be a catch...

tarotcognito

Just received the LoS Mermaid Tarot, which I suprisingly like a lot, BM's Steampunk Tarot, which has solid potential, and the Dark Fairytale Tarot - great CGI, love the Johnny Depp Reaper and that awesome Fool card. :)

Phoenix

Well, edited my last order...actually, had cancelled it, but reordered The Book of Shadows Tarot Kit. I am realy excited to get this one, as I've been looking for a magickal themed deck. It will go great for Samhain.
It shipped! It should be here on Thursday!

ThunderWolf

I've ordered this gorgeous tarot case! (The one in gold.)

I also ordered an Android tablet and will now have to go see what kind of tarot apps are available for it. :)

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.322266967.jpg
    il_fullxfull.322266967.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 116

jema

Right now - waiting for:

Darkana
Steele Wizard - from trade with Ms Steele herself
Ghost & Spirits - Trade on FB
Parrott - Trade on FB

And something strange I got cheap off ebay: Amano 777 or something like it.

WhiteWolfy

I have just had notification from Amazon that the Sirian Starseed deck has been shipped :thumbsup:

HearthCricket

Waiting for Barbara Moore's Steampunk Tarot, matching bag and the Mystical Lenormand. Excited to have a few new decks to work with. Been a long time!

Carla

Titania's Fortune Cards on the way!

Phoenix

It shipped! It should be here on Thursday!
Says its been delivered today...no package in site! I'll give it 24 hrs before contacting Amazon.

ugh!

Richard

My Merkaba came today. It is an amazingly accurate sculpture from a flawless chunk of peach moonstone. Its longest diameter is about 62mm or 2.44".