What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

Maan

Legacy of the divine, via trade and after my next paycheck the Wild Unknown tarot. I can't resist it any longer. Its calling...rather loudly;-)

Lil Red

Just ordered Druid Craft tarot and Tarot Tells The Tale :love:

nisaba

Postman's just been. In his wake, once the dust settled, I found the Karma Tarot, the Ironwing Majors and the gold Tarot de Marsella.

Courtesy of a Tarot client.

Who paid me for their reading.

I feel very blessed. Someone's a Happy Girl.

Richard

A Grimaud TdM mini will soon be coming my way from France.

Serenia

I've got the Tarot of Transformation, Gentle Wisdom of the Faerie Realms Oracle as well as Magical Spell Cards by Lucy Cavendish on the way. I need something gentle at the moment.

ETA: And the Mythical Goddess Tarot! I should really stop surfing the internet for today, otherwise I won't have anything to eat for the rest of the month... :bugeyed:

starstruck

The postman just brought in my Noblet Tarot the Marseille (Flornoy). Now only waiting for the Le Fanu's Lilac Dondorf Lenormand limited edition in a tin. They will be send out in November I think.

newlillith

I finally broke down and bought myself the Gaia Oracle. I use the phone app and love the cards so much I had to get it!

Celtictarot

I've got the Tarot of Transformation, Gentle Wisdom of the Faerie Realms Oracle as well as Magical Spell Cards by Lucy Cavendish on the way. I need something gentle at the moment.

ETA: And the Mythical Goddess Tarot! I should really stop surfing the internet for today, otherwise I won't have anything to eat for the rest of the month... :bugeyed:

Let me know how you get on with the gentle wisdom of the faerie realms deck. been eye balling this deck.

Victorian Fairy deck is on its way up now woohooooo

lalalibra

Just ordered the Mary-el Tarot...

I've been wanting it for months now (!) but I kept wavering to and fro. But now, it suddenly felt right. That, and my birthday's coming up! :p
It should be here this coming week. :D

Le Fanu

An absolute bargain Greenwood. For next to nothing. Go on, hate me.

Just a fuzzy photo to go by, described as "tarot deck" and nothing more in an ebay listing.

Squinting, I recognised the 5 of Stones, wrote and checked how many cards there were and pounced })