What's the Postman Bringing You? Part 3

Dusk Till Dawn

I am still waiting on my Oracle of initiation since January, also on a Poker Steampunk Deck, The Punk´s Tarot, and a big Order from Belgium that has taken 12 days now to Germany.And I am sure I forgot something..
At least I received these:
http://www.ravensbreath.com/latest-ghost-dolls.htm
and I am utterly in Love with them..
Yesterday, and today my Franks Spitrit Box.

Altena

My pocket-size Illuminated with purple backs and glitter is here and I absolutely love it :heart:

From my dear friend MoonGypsy I'm getting: Dance of Life, Elemental Tarot, Cards of Well Being and Pearls of Wisdom 2nd edition :heart:

I'm also getting the Pearls of Wisdom 1st edition(trimmed) in a trade with BeyondtheVeil :D

Londubh

The Maroon Tarot will be finding its way to me from Poland.

BeyondtheVeil

Anna K- Second Edition!

I am getting the Anna K-2nd Edition, signed by Anna. Thank you so much, Altena!:heart: I am soooooooooooooooo excited! :D

Eyebright

Hopefully will be getting The Ferrets!!! Verrry excited about this. Also hopefully getting a 2nd edition of the William Blake. Happy Days! Payday can not come soon enough at this rate! :grin:

ETA: Just remembered I have the Blue Moon Tarot 22 card set on its way to me as well!

Moona

I'm getting White box Röhrig Tarot from Seeker*13*. My first vintage. :)

Altena

For my birthday this year I'm getting the MerryDay deck + book(thanks Pandan49 :heart:), the Tarot of Trees set(deck and book), the Kingdom Within Tarot and the 1st edition signed Rock and Roll Tarot(thanks to PamO :heart:).

Plus: if all goes well I'll also be getting the Rohrig from minrice :heart:

Little Hare

I am getting the pathfinders deck :) from bjmeacham and I've also ordered the 2nd edition of the rabbit tarot *swoon* Boarderless! They are birthday presents to myself :D

BeyondtheVeil

Illuminated Tarot

:party: :party: I have finally decided for sure that I am ordering my own large-sized Illuminated Tarot with iridescent paints and glitter. I am so excited!!! :party: :party:

rylla

I've got the
Byble's Russian tarot - big card, thick cardstok, love the art
Tarot of the Nine Paths: Advanced Tarot Deck for the Spiritual Traveler - like it