What's your Personal Year Card?

kfk

My growth year is the lovers.Seems appropriate.The last year has brought an awareness at, when life is pared down to its' essence,what I want to take from it is friendship and love in itheir many guises.So to Honor those who have passed I think I will make an effort to deepen my connections to others.And of course there is always what life wants to bring me.

DownwardSpiral

Mine is the Emperor....

SpiritOfTheDogz

It's the Chariot for me :)

Lusi_C

My card for this year is the Lovers... Given the state of my recent "New Year Love Spread" reading, that may mean choices and growth in my career, not literal "lovers"! :p But I guess you never know...

Some joy and choices and completeness would be nice after my 2010 Hierophant year... Lots of learning, but not much fun.

avalonian

Assuming it starts on my birthday I'll be moving into a Star year from May, which is a huge relief as the card for 2010 was The Tower and I could do with things settling down a bit.

(and that is what is commonly known as an understatement, lol)

:) :) :)

mza

I just realised my card for last year was the TOWER. No wonder!
This year it happens to be the Star. phew!

Disa

Temperance for me,too.

Stormdancer

Chariot for me this year...time to grow up and get with the program....LOL

Still have NO idea how the Lovers figured in last year. May need to give this some serious thought.

SunChariot

Carla said:
Mine is Temperance. Now, just as an example of how much I need this in my life, my journal entry on this card ended up with me making a sub-divided list of the areas where I need to find balance, and some goal-setting on how to achieve each. Oh yes, how best to find integration...compartmentalise everything. This is the way my mind tends to work, though.

What's your Year Card for 2011?

The say I undestrand year cards and the way I use them there is not a 2011 card per se. A year card starst at one of your birthdays and ends the day before the next one. It does not work with the calendar year. Being born in June....June 29th means that my current year card started June 29, 2010 and will end on June 28. 2011. Then June 29, 2011 to June 29, 2012 will be a different card.

currently I am in a Strength/Justice year. and halfway through 2011 I will switch over to a Hanged Man year. This really has been a Strength year for me too! In fact all my Tarot years have been uncannily accurate for me. Ever since I started calculated them 5-6 years ago.

Babs

SunChariot

OctoberGwen said:
Mine is the High Priest. After some thought, I believe I need some discipline and focus with regard to my spiritual pursuits so there's more of a connection between my inner life and my outer one.
What is the High Priest--the equivalent of the Emperor or of the Hierophant. I have over 100 decks and not one has a High Priest in it. Just curious...

Babs