When reading for other people

SunChariot

I only read for others long distance. They e-mail me the question(s) and I do the reading and then e-mail them back the reading.

For me it is the exact same method I use when I read for myself. I shuffle (keeping the question in mind) choose the cards and lay them out, make a note of which cards came up where, take a photo of each individual card (digital camera), and bring the cards that came up over to my computer where I do the actual reading of the cards.

Then I put the photos into the computer, edit them, add them into e-mail backgrounds (I have IncrediMail XE e-mail and the IncrediMail Letter Creator, that lets you create your own e-mail backgrounds using images you have on your computer....)

Then I just do the reading, type it in and mail it off. Or print it and/or hand it to the querent when I next see them, if it is for someone I will see in person later.

Oh for me, I rarely use spreads. Only if I find one I really love I might try it out of the fun of it. But usually I don't use them and I shuffle and then chose the cards face up with my eyes closed. I just move through the deck with my eyes closed and stop when I feel called to and pull out that card, and each time I feel I am meant to stop...that card I stop on is part fo the reading.

Also I tend to chose the deck myself. I do have almost 70 decks now and I use them all. I just sense before I start which deck I am meant to use for that reading.

Babs