Where do you keep your crystals?

Centaur

I keep most of mine in a bowl beside my bedroom window. The rest I keep in a lovely bag made for me by Dark Inquisitor. These are kept beside my tarot-decks.

Heckta

I keep most of my crystals in a pouch I made myself, on my alter which is beside my bedroom window. Other crystals I have protecting my tarot cards, my cards are also in pouches, either I made or were bought. I also place a little Sea salt in the bags to keep my crystals pure, as well as each deck in pouches. But, some I do carry around when I am not cleansing them on my alter.

The fabric I used as a theme are of dragonflies or dragons. Good protectors!

LadyMedusa

Some of the bigger pieces are nestled among the boxes keep my decks in, others are on various shelves and tables around the house. The smaller ones when not being carried, I keep in divided wood trays. I found the trays in the gift shop at a museum I had taken the kids visit.

LadyMedusa

jumptothemoonyea

There is no place in my place w/o a crystal, stone or rock. Anywhere you look, you'll see them. I even managed to drag (w/ help) to my second floor 2 pretty big rocks (about 2 feet in dia) from nearby woods :D They are all beautiful, I love all of them. I feel I was a rock in past life sometime on the line. I like to talk to them too.

psychic sue

On my altar in the "earth" area. I've got about 6 bracelets made of various crystals which I wear accoriding to need. I feel putting them on the altar cleanses and energises them.

Sue x

MCsea

In my purse, in my handbag, next to the computer, by most window sills, in the book shelf, in a crystal cabinet, in a glass bowl, in the outdoor water feature, in the garden, in my side draws, by the front door, in the shower, ontop of the fridge, in my clothes cupboard... yea just about everywhere..

:) MARINA :)

tarotbear

I bought several large plastic boxes with sections, sort of like you see for fishing tackle. I put a piece of polyester batt in each section and placed the stones in the compartments. In that way, I could group stones together for chakras. I could also take and put the whole container in the sunlight or moonlight and keep the kitties from playing with them! Alas - all the kitties are now gone, and the stones have been stuck in a dark cardboard box for ages! Hopefully when I move into the new house and have an 'office' (read-tarot room) again I can put them back into the sunlight and enjoy them once again.

Bluemanticore

Tarotbear, that's what I store my stones in too. The divided compartments work very well for organizing and grouping them. And having a lid nicely keeps them from getting dusty, too. :)

cosmic_bubble

most are either in padded boxes or in a small wooden cabinet that i have.. i used to keep some on my window sill, but in the last few weeks i've felt a very strong sense of uneasiness about leaving them there overnight *puzzled* i don't like to leave them there when i'm asleep at all now, but during the day is fine... hard to explain without sounding a tad insane (!) but it's almost as if i need to bring them 'inside' incase they get affected by somet not very nice during the night... weird!

:)

anitarae

I keep some in my Tarot box with my stored cards, some are on my alter, some are on the windowsill where I have my Tarot cards that are "out" and one is in my pocket, at all times when I'm awake. If I'm wearing something that doesn't have pockets, then it's pinned to my clothing. I also wear a rose quartz crystal on a chain around my neck. I don't sleep with any under my pillow, however. It never occured to me to do that, although I do sleep with cards under my pillow frequently, and always when I'm away from home.