Where does the negative energy go?

Asbestos Mango

I'm really curious. I just got my Gilded Tarot deck Monday, and I'm finding that after doing my daily reading, if I've been feeling anxious, ill, or otherwise kinda crappy, once I've finished, I feel refreshed and energized.

So, obviously I had some negative energy, which has gone bye-bye and been replaced by positive energy. So where did the negative energy go? Into the Earth? Out into the Universe? I hope it's not going into my cards. I wouldn't want to make them sick!

Alta

Where does the dark go when you turn on the light?

Alta

Professor X

Your cards are not recieving the energies.

I am very adept at this type of subject matter.I am sensitive to colors,sounds,tones,music etc etc.

Energy is a current.
What happens is that negative energy is of a lower vibration.
When the positive currents come into play they dissolve away the negative energy. The negative energy dissapates.

Think of negative energy as being a fog covering the horizon during the morning times. When 12:00 noon comes and the Sun is at or near its zenith the fog dissolves away and is gone.
The fog doesnt go into anything but it either dissolves entirely or is transformed into something else.

You are revitalizing and transforming the currents in your body.
The energy may not even be going anywhere you may just be boosting your
body energies through your spiritual connection with your cards.

Asbestos Mango

Alta said:
Where does the dark go when you turn on the light?

Alta

Into nonbeing, which is to say, everything? :)

Professor X, thanks for the explanation, that makes a lot of sense.

WalesWoman

Negative energy gets sucked up into the black hole, and often takes socks with it.

Grizabella

You just get distracted from feeling bad because you're doing something of interest to you.

Cards don't get sick. They're just card stock and ink. They have no ability to get sick, angry, jealous or anything else people are prone to.

People have developed odd myths associated with Tarot but they're just not true. Sometimes those of us who have used cards a long time jokingly talk about the cards as if they have human feelings and behaviors but it's just a manner of speaking. I try not to do that because it perpetuates the myths. Those myths are why Tarot isn't better accepted by the average person who has been raised to believe it's evil, spooky and frightening. My hope is to do my part to dispel the myths so Tarot won't be thought so badly of.

Oh my gosh! I always wondered where all those socks went! Somewhere out in infinity, there are space beings wearing mismatched socks!

nisaba

Asbestos Mango said:
So, obviously I had some negative energy, which has gone bye-bye and been replaced by positive energy. So where did the negative energy go? Into the Earth? Out into the Universe? I hope it's not going into my cards. I wouldn't want to make them sick!
You might as well ask where the positive energy came from. They both came from you or those you were interacting with. and one form of energy can easily be transformed into another - they don't have to be different packets of energy.

Umbrae

negative postive

Did you know on a battery that the postive pole is actually negative?

So how do we know which is really which? And which one is really 'good' and which is 'bad'...

Barbaras Ahajusts

I had this dog once,who always hung around me. I couldn't stand it, because everytime he came around I swore he had bad ju-juu. Everything bad that could happen, did happen.

Then one day the dog brought me a rock & laid it down at my feet. So I shared my bowl of beans with him. He took off into the woods for a short time & came back with a olive branch & laid it down at my feet.

After that day, I never had a lick of bad ju-juu when that dog was around, again.

I think that bad ju-juu is decomposing out in the woods, but I wouldn't listen to me. I lie alot when it comes to dogs, bad energy & decomposing ju-juu.

Bad or good energy is all in our perception, any ole hoot.
;)Barbara

TractJM

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I had this dog once,who always hung around me. I couldn't stand it, because everytime he came around I swore he had bad ju-juu. Everything bad that could happen, did happen.

Then one day the dog brought me a rock & laid it down at my feet. So I shared my bowl of beans with him. He took off into the woods for a short time & came back with a olive branch & laid it down at my feet.

After that day, I never had a lick of bad ju-juu when that dog was around, again.

I think that bad ju-juu is decomposing out in the woods, but I wouldn't listen to me. I lie alot when it comes to dogs, bad energy & decomposing ju-juu.

Bad or good energy is all in our perception, any ole hoot.
;)Barbara

So that's where my lucky rock and my favorite stick went. That darn dog dropped a pile of ju-juu in my backyard and tried to incant zombies with it.

Anyway, yes, negative/lower vibrational energy just whooshes away. It's very easy to use high vibrations to totally empower yourself and create shifts in your world, your thinking.