AJ

somewhere wet and green

Attachments

• Haindl Tarot prince of coins.jpg
    Haindl Tarot prince of coins.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 80

strangebrew

somewhere wet and green

Thanks so much for your input AJ and the image ~ most kind :)
I cannot for the life of me think where it would be ~ it just disappeared!

AJ

I can't believe no one else has drawn a card for you
Maybe they don't like to soil their collections with real work :)

Obsydian

I got Page of Pentacles reversed, so that the ocean is on top of the sky. I second somewhere kind of wet, which is a strange place to be! Maybe you left it as reading material in the bathroom? :) I've done that before...

strangebrew

Thank you! No not in the bathroom ~~ i have no idea where it has gone ~~ strange you both got wet! I am so intrigued!

Kristyjnh

From the Center of your home, it is North.

I used my Pendulum to find out if it was in your home, and it indicated it was. Then I used

------1------
4--5-6-7--2
------3------

1> North
2> East
3> South
4> West
5> Situation
6> Advice
7> Outcome

And got
1) Ace of Pents - Very likely in this direction
2) 7 of Wands - Probably not in this direction
3) Tower - definitely not in this direction
4) 4 of Cups - in this direction you'll be looking forever

Then
5) Death - you feel really bereft without this item
6) 5 of Pents - don't just sit around, get up and really start looking! Maybe rally a friend to help
7) The Devil - You will be able to enjoy your book again soon.

Hopefully I'm at least close, I've had good luck with this spread in the past, but never used it remotely. Good luck, hope you find it!

danieljuk

that is my fave Lenormand deck! Titania's was my first and for some odd reason I just love the clear plain cards. I get my best readings for them. I lost mine for a month and was so upset.

anyway SB my suggestion, try a shoe box or a small box in a wardrobe in your bedroom. I get that idea or impression. You would never have realised you put it there but your mind wasn't thinking clearly when you were putting some things away (maybe). I definitely get a feeling that it's inside something, inside something, inside something. Anyway you will find it but it's in a place you would never have put it normally. Hope you find it :heart:

strangebrew

From the Center of your home, it is North.

I used my Pendulum to find out if it was in your home, and it indicated it was. Then I used

------1------
4--5-6-7--2
------3------

1> North
2> East
3> South
4> West
5> Situation
6> Advice
7> Outcome

And got
1) Ace of Pents - Very likely in this direction
2) 7 of Wands - Probably not in this direction
3) Tower - definitely not in this direction
4) 4 of Cups - in this direction you'll be looking forever

Then
5) Death - you feel really bereft without this item
6) 5 of Pents - don't just sit around, get up and really start looking! Maybe rally a friend to help
7) The Devil - You will be able to enjoy your book again soon.

Hopefully I'm at least close, I've had good luck with this spread in the past, but never used it remotely. Good luck, hope you find it!

Thanks for your input! Will keep searching and report back if i find the book!

strangebrew

that is my fave Lenormand deck! Titania's was my first and for some odd reason I just love the clear plain cards. I get my best readings for them. I lost mine for a month and was so upset.

anyway SB my suggestion, try a shoe box or a small box in a wardrobe in your bedroom. I get that idea or impression. You would never have realised you put it there but your mind wasn't thinking clearly when you were putting some things away (maybe). I definitely get a feeling that it's inside something, inside something, inside something. Anyway you will find it but it's in a place you would never have put it normally. Hope you find it :heart:

Hi daniel :)...it isnt a deck i lost, it is the Oraqle book..check it out, it is very accurate, i find. I have the cards too and love them! Thanks for the tips, will look inside things (didnt think to do that)

Be back when i find it guys....thanks everyone! :heart: x