Which cards stand for a good laugh?

moderndayruth

Ok, so far i got it which cards could stand for patience, grief, joy, travel, postponment, foolishness...
But which one reminds you of importance of laughter? What card signals you to relax, to look at the things from the brighter side and... well, to laugh :D
Thanks in advance :heart:
Love&Light
mdr

berrieh

10 of Swords reminds me of laughter. (It's a sarcastic, dark kind of joke but still a joke...using that many swords...hyperbole indeed.) And it often suggests to me to heal through laughter. It's more witty funny; think Dorothy Parker.

3 of Cups reminds me of laughter, sharing laughter with friends.

Ace of Wands can stand for laughter, I've found. (Not always.)

The Magician can be a comedian. Especially if there's hidden truth in his words.

2 of Coins sometimes suggests to me to remember to smell the roses, but also remember to laugh and find joy. Laughter is the best medicine, etc.

6 of Cups can be an 'inside joke'

The Sun can stand for a day or event filled with joy and laughter.

The Fool suggests that happiness begins with silliness. He can represent anything that's what I call 'stupid funny' (not taxing on the brain).

moderndayruth

Thank you, Berrieh!!! :heart: :D :heart: :D

karenquilter

I like the Sun, & the 3 of Cups for laughter. They are such optimistic cards.

silverr

It really depends on the situation, as said above for 10 Swords or The Devil.
Generally, I'd find laughter in The Sun, 9 of Cups, 6 of Cups, Page of Cups. And sarcastic snickering with 5 Pentacles. ;)

ethan_greer

4 of wands is a laughter sort of card for me. It's all about celebration of life and stuff.

Bloudwedd

Iguess it really depends on what you put into the word "laughter" I guess. I woould never have thought 10 of swords a laughter card, but with the explanation from ehre I for sure can now agree on it!

For me a good laugh has to be the fool. You know the laughter that starts as a ripple of stary dust and then you jsut cant stup.... Add to that 10 of cups for the more comfy feeling and relaxed state.

BLFO

I can kind of see the devil to be a good dirty joke, but how is 5 pentacles be funny?

moderndayruth

Thank you Karen, MeeWah, silver, ethan, Bloudwedd and BLFO :)

I could relate to 5oP in that context if they came up in my reading - i can be drama queen sometimes and i could see the card signaling something like'look, it's not that you are bear-footed and hungry out in the snow, c'mmon, chill out!' ;)
And as you guys pointed out, 9oC - i have to make a 'switch' in my head as, apart from fullfilled wishes and certain complacency, i began associated this card with gaining weight and i begin freaking out when it does turn up in a reading :eek:
As per Devil, indeed, i get it he can stand for irony and satire :D
Thank you so much, guys, much appreciated! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Love&Light
mdr