Why did he get bored of me?

Stu123

I asked why he got bored of me: Star, 10 of Pent, Page of Swords
I interpret this as I was too nice and too predictable (Star) so there was no challengge. 10 of Pent - he didn't want more than friendship because he wants to be carefree like the Page.

Could I have prevented that? Page of Swords again. No - this is just the way he is.

Why he is blanking/ignoring me now? 10 of Wands - I'm a burden for him, no longer needed.

How does that make him feel? 5 of Wands - he secretly feels bad?

Does he miss me at all? Ace of Cups. No, he is happy.

Will he ever miss me? 3 of Pent (10 of Pent fell off) maybe a little in retrospect, but not really. Maybe something work-related will remind me of him? The 10 of Pent maybe shows happiness and anything love related? Maybe next time he rejects someone it'll remind him of me?

How can I make him to miss me? Empress - live my life happily without him. Empress is motherly, so if he isn't getting the care and attention maybe he'll miss that?

Is it true he's never felt anything romantic for me? Sun - I've no clue. Sun signifies friendship, so probably no...maybe he just found me interesting at that time.

What should I do about him now? Wheel - move on and get on with life!

Will we ever meet again after he moves away? 2 of Swords. I don't think so.

What does he feels for me? 9 of Cups, 6 of Pent - He is happy with how things are - nothing special, there is a disbalance of feelings

Why isn't he initiating any meetings etc since we've decided to be friends only? 7 of Swords - he just isn't interested.

I really just need a clarification so I can move on :(

gregory

I interpret this as I was too nice and too predictable (Star) so there was no challengge.
That is a very strange interpretation of the Star. It's much more about possibilities. But possibilities that are not going to happen, immediately at least.
10 of Pent - he didn't want more than friendship because he wants to be carefree like the Page.
I'd say more - he's complete as he is.
Could I have prevented that? Page of Swords again.
This page is about immaturity. I think it suggests that your idea that something could have been done is immature. That it's a bit of a pipe dream on your part - wishing that you could have prevented it.
Why he is blanking/ignoring me now? 10 of Wands - I'm a burden for him, no longer needed.
I'd agree with you here. If it's over - why shouldn't he ignore you ?
How does that make him feel? 5 of Wands
Stressed.
Does he miss me at all? Ace of Cups.
I'd agree - no he doesn't.
Will he ever miss me? 3 of Pent (10 of Pent fell off)
No, I don't think so. He is investing his efforts in something new. I'm not sure how the 10 appeared again - but again, it suggests he is complete.
How can I make him to miss me?
You can't MAKE someone miss you. And in that context, the Empress suggests he will only feel you are smothering him if you try.
Is it true he's never felt anything romantic for me? Sun
Possibly. I think he probably felt flattered more than anything. I'm betting you gave him loads of attention.
Right on !
Will we ever meet again after he moves away? 2 of Swords.
He's made his choice to move - so I think that looks pretty final.
What does he feels for me? 9 of Cups, 6 of Pent
That you both got something good out of the time you were together, but in the end, yes, it was unbalanced.
Why isn't he initiating any meetings etc since we've decided to be friends only? 7 of Swords
He's starting to feel pressured by knowing that you want to keep up contact, and doesn't want to actually have to tell you to stay away, so he's being a little deceitful here. - he just isn't interested.

I'm sorry - but this all really does look dead in the water. If that helps you to move on at all - which I bet it doesn't :(

Sharla

Hi Stu :)

Why has he got bored of you

Theres two different energy's here, we have a very carefree energy, and a more serious energy.....so maybe you know who's who....but i'm sure the more reserved one is you.

Seems like this person your on about was great fun, you got on and everything was going fine.....BUT (id say this was more you) was being more reserved and not as outgoing as this person was, you was more reserved, he needs someone who is up for anything basically where ever and when ever, he's a great guy to get along with and to have fun with, but i think maybe you wanted more stability and he wasn't up for this....to him he wanted a laugh, you maybe become a little too boring (not that you are) but because of how he is (at present), you wasn't on the same wavelength as him, he's not a guy who runs into a stable r'ship so easily.

If he's getting the mental stimulation with you then everything's okay....but as soon as he feels a tug in another direction stability wise. he see's shackles tied to his ankles, where he can't do what he wants to do etc.

So i just don't see that you and him were "after a while" on the same wavelength, which caused a clash and then the distance.

BTW i've not looked at the other cards, as i feel like you've pulled out too many cards and asking too many questions, and the first 3 cards answers you anyway.

Stu123

That is a very strange interpretation of the Star. It's much more about possibilities. But possibilities that are not going to happen, immediately at least.

I'd say more - he's complete as he is.

This page is about immaturity. I think it suggests that your idea that something could have been done is immature. That it's a bit of a pipe dream on your part - wishing that you could have prevented it.

I'd agree with you here. If it's over - why shouldn't he ignore you ?

Stressed.

I'd agree - no he doesn't.

No, I don't think so. He is investing his efforts in something new. I'm not sure how the 10 appeared again - but again, it suggests he is complete.

You can't MAKE someone miss you. And in that context, the Empress suggests he will only feel you are smothering him if you try.

Possibly. I think he probably felt flattered more than anything. I'm betting you gave him loads of attention.

Right on !

He's made his choice to move - so I think that looks pretty final.

That you both got something good out of the time you were together, but in the end, yes, it was unbalanced.

He's starting to feel pressured by knowing that you want to keep up contact, and doesn't want to actually have to tell you to stay away, so he's being a little deceitful here. - he just isn't interested.

I'm sorry - but this all really does look dead in the water. If that helps you to move on at all - which I bet it doesn't :(

Thanks again gregory, you've commented on my threads before and always been spot on!

I think we've agreed on most points. As for the Star, yes he probably wants more options and possibilites.

I know that my interpretation of the Star might seem strange, but it came up in readings before and I saw it as being bright, but just not bright enough to be interestong for him. The 10 of Pent, yes he's is complete...and he thinks he is the best and that noone is as good as him...he's probably looking for a perfect partner too.

For the Sun and combined with how he constantly needs stimulation, maybe there were feleings, but they burnt out.

The 7 of Swords is certainly him not wanting to be forward, so he chooses ignorance as a way of telling me to **** off.

Interesting point about the Empress being someone who smothers - I think he definitely feels smothered by everything I do. I simply annoy him. I wonder, since the Empress is a strong woman, maybe he doesn't feel manly enough around me? He does like to put me down to lift himself up, especially in terms of work - could his ego be hurt?

Stu123

Hi Stu :)

Why has he got bored of you

Theres two different energy's here, we have a very carefree energy, and a more serious energy.....so maybe you know who's who....but i'm sure the more reserved one is you.

Seems like this person your on about was great fun, you got on and everything was going fine.....BUT (id say this was more you) was being more reserved and not as outgoing as this person was, you was more reserved, he needs someone who is up for anything basically where ever and when ever, he's a great guy to get along with and to have fun with, but i think maybe you wanted more stability and he wasn't up for this....to him he wanted a laugh, you maybe become a little too boring (not that you are) but because of how he is (at present), you wasn't on the same wavelength as him, he's not a guy who runs into a stable r'ship so easily.

If he's getting the mental stimulation with you then everything's okay....but as soon as he feels a tug in another direction stability wise. he see's shackles tied to his ankles, where he can't do what he wants to do etc.

So i just don't see that you and him were "after a while" on the same wavelength, which caused a clash and then the distance.

BTW i've not looked at the other cards, as i feel like you've pulled out too many cards and asking too many questions, and the first 3 cards answers you anyway.

Thanks Sharla, you're spot on here!

He needs endless attention and intellectual simulation and the moment he feels a little tied up he explodes. Maybe I've done a mistake or he just ovetreacted...I've told him I won't smother him and yet he felt like it...and he didn't tell me at tbe beginning, he just started to avoid and ignore me and reluctantly discussed the issue with me.

I know I've pulled too many cards, but for the sake of my peace of mind, I had to...

Sharla

Thanks Sharla, you're spot on here!

He needs endless attention and intellectual simulation and the moment he feels a little tied up he explodes. Maybe I've done a mistake or he just ovetreacted...I've told him I won't smother him and yet he felt like it...and he didn't tell me at tbe beginning, he just started to avoid and ignore me and reluctantly discussed the issue with me.

I know I've pulled too many cards, but for the sake of my peace of mind, I had to...

You just need to accept now that he (unfortunately) is not the right guy for you, and move on.....im sure there is someone out there who will accept you for how you are, as you should never change how you are for anyone.

A Cancer, Taurus, (maybe) capricorn or even a scorpio would be okay for you....get your notepad and jot down their sun sign next time lol.

think

Hey Stu, I hope you're okay lovely. Hugs.

I interpret this as I was too nice and too predictable (Star) so there was no challengge.
Star - he's a dreamer, too wishy washy. He is probably not even looking for romance. Or he is, but a long way off. it's not something he thinks he can reach.

10 of Pent - he didn't want more than friendship because he wants to be carefree like the Page.
hmm, he's complete. from these I'd say there's nothing you could have done or not done, he's just not wanting commitment.

Could I have prevented that? Page of Swords again. No - this is just the way he is.
I don't like yes/no. I don't know, so will go with your 'no'. Although I'm inclined to think this page could have talked. You know where someone pursues someone to the extent they give in. I get that feeling. But just because you could, doesn't mean it's worth it or it would last long.

Why he is blanking/ignoring me now? 10 of Wands - I'm a burden for him, no longer needed

10 of wands is end of a passionate cycle. It could start again, I dunno. But it's over for now.

How does that make him feel? 5 of Wands - he secretly feels bad?
I would say he feels like it's short term, whatever his feelings are, the wands are the quickest suit. He expects to be over it quickly.

Does he miss me at all? Ace of Cups. No, he is happy.
Huh, really? I would view this as he misses you. He misses something, the warmth.

Will he ever miss me? 3 of Pent (10 of Pent fell off) maybe a little in retrospect, but not really. Maybe something work-related will remind me of him? The 10 of Pent maybe shows happiness and anything love related? Maybe next time he rejects someone it'll remind him of me?
Is there someone else involved? I think you will meet someone to fill the void. If it's not that then I'm getting the vibe you'll see him at work or he'll throw himself into work.

How can I make him to miss me? Empress - live my life happily without him. Empress is motherly, so if he isn't getting the care and attention maybe he'll miss that?
i'm struggling, I admit. Be nice, is the obvious answer. Be the kind, caring, lovely person you are. Or get pregnant :eek: sorry.

Is it true he's never felt anything romantic for me? Sun - I've no clue. Sun signifies friendship, so probably no...maybe he just found me interesting at that time.
You are really beating yourself up here, Stu. He felt warmth, he felt happy. Like a shiny new thing but too much sun gets you burnt so maybe it already lasted longer than it should have. Again, the sun - child. He seems very immature and not at all like someone that is going to settle down with anyone anytime soon.

Wheel for me suggests something will come back round for another cycle. But yeah, actively move away. He's not worth it, he doesn't deserve you.

Will we ever meet again after he moves away? 2 of Swords. I don't think so.
I'd say this is undecided. Who knows? I don't think he's going to decide to come back to you tho, but you probably will be over him soon as well.

What does he feels for me? 9 of Cups, 6 of Pent - He is happy with how things are - nothing special, there is a disbalance of feelings
i don't see that. 9 of cups is selfish, he is only thinking of himself. He got sex and adulation. He doesn't want strings. He maybe is not paying attention to what you want at all, convincing himself if he ever was to dwell on it, that you got sex and fun out of it too. These cards show he holds you in high esteem tho, he's just not madly in love and he doesn't want commitment.

Why isn't he initiating any meetings etc since we've decided to be friends only? 7 of Swords - he just isn't interested.
7 of swords is overwhelmed. He can't carry the swords. He wants to, part of him wants to, the guy has the 5 and he looks back and realises he can't carry the two. So he has to leave them. The 2 further up suggests by moving away he's leaving the 2, he has the 5 and that's the card of victory. So part of this is a mental process, if he leaves the burden, the emotional baggage, behind, he will be victorious. And he just might. This isn't a card signifying someone is looking back.

I really just need a clarification so I can move on :(
i hope you're okay. It stings, but it seems it already outlasted its purpose and continuing will just get tedious. You're not getting what you want either. I hope you find a way to fill the void left by him soon; I'm sure you will. :heart:

think

Sorry, I started replying to this ages ago and got distracted, never saw your other replies.

Stu123

Hey Stu, I hope you're okay lovely. Hugs.

Star - he's a dreamer, too wishy washy. He is probably not even looking for romance. Or he is, but a long way off. it's not something he thinks he can reach.

hmm, he's complete. from these I'd say there's nothing you could have done or not done, he's just not wanting commitment.

I don't like yes/no. I don't know, so will go with your 'no'. Although I'm inclined to think this page could have talked. You know where someone pursues someone to the extent they give in. I get that feeling. But just because you could, doesn't mean it's worth it or it would last long.

10 of wands is end of a passionate cycle. It could start again, I dunno. But it's over for now.

I would say he feels like it's short term, whatever his feelings are, the wands are the quickest suit. He expects to be over it quickly.

Huh, really? I would view this as he misses you. He misses something, the warmth.

Is there someone else involved? I think you will meet someone to fill the void. If it's not that then I'm getting the vibe you'll see him at work or he'll throw himself into work.

i'm struggling, I admit. Be nice, is the obvious answer. Be the kind, caring, lovely person you are. Or get pregnant :eek: sorry.

You are really beating yourself up here, Stu. He felt warmth, he felt happy. Like a shiny new thing but too much sun gets you burnt so maybe it already lasted longer than it should have. Again, the sun - child. He seems very immature and not at all like someone that is going to settle down with anyone anytime soon.

Wheel for me suggests something will come back round for another cycle. But yeah, actively move away. He's not worth it, he doesn't deserve you.

I'd say this is undecided. Who knows? I don't think he's going to decide to come back to you tho, but you probably will be over him soon as well.

i don't see that. 9 of cups is selfish, he is only thinking of himself. He got sex and adulation. He doesn't want strings. He maybe is not paying attention to what you want at all, convincing himself if he ever was to dwell on it, that you got sex and fun out of it too. These cards show he holds you in high esteem tho, he's just not madly in love and he doesn't want commitment.

7 of swords is overwhelmed. He can't carry the swords. He wants to, part of him wants to, the guy has the 5 and he looks back and realises he can't carry the two. So he has to leave them. The 2 further up suggests by moving away he's leaving the 2, he has the 5 and that's the card of victory. So part of this is a mental process, if he leaves the burden, the emotional baggage, behind, he will be victorious. And he just might. This isn't a card signifying someone is looking back.

i hope you're okay. It stings, but it seems it already outlasted its purpose and continuing will just get tedious. You're not getting what you want either. I hope you find a way to fill the void left by him soon; I'm sure you will. :heart:

Thank you for the inputs and the encouragement think! Your kind words indeed mean a lot to me! :)

I've actually just now got a message from him...just a friendly chat...maybe he does miss me...maybe the Ace shows that warmth he isn't getting...but you're right, he's selfish and not wanting to be with anybody in the first place.

As for the Page, yes, the Page could have spoken...if the Page is him, he's bad at talking...if it's me, then I've tried and I've burnt out because he wasn't cooperating and I couldn't pour from an empty cup.

As for the Sun...I think the passion went off...he actually treated me better when we were only friends...maybe the commitment scares him and he feels like he's smothered and burnt by the Sun...I don't know. :(