Why did this person make the call about me ?

Sharla

Still trying to gather clues onto who has made this malicious uncalled for call, saying something untrue about me.

So instead of asking "who" i've now asked "why" they have done it.

(mountain) Dog, book, scythe, lady, bear, (clover) *added the 2 extra in brackets at the end of the reading.

Base card: moon

Its jealousy isn't it with the bear here mirroring the dog, first i pulled just 3 cards book, scythe, lady and first thought a secret that has come out, shes found out something whoever this female is.

But to gather more info, i added one at either end....so it is a "so called friend". But whats this book about, a friend can't be a secret friend or has she found something out ? But like what i don't know, as ive not done anything.

Then book mirrors lady too.

Can anyone help me out with this book here, could it mean something else ?

Okay ive now added another 2 more at either end for more info, and got mountain at the side of dog and clover on the end.

i'll come back to this, i have to go out somewhere

CosmicBeing

scythe can be something shocking....book could just be information.
Book mirrors woman... so if the friend informed a female it could just mean that or information about a female (you)? In addition Book+scythe could just be shocking information.

Bear is usually not a jealousy card for me... so that is where our core definition differs. Bear is someone in authority, a mother, aggressive (mother dearest: not always abusive or the overly protection of a child a bear would have for it's cub), manager, boss, large funds/savings, etc. But I never personally deemed bear as a jealousy card.. I see jealousy more present in the snake card. But you might be using a different system than me. So I can't comment on the possible bear meaning in this line.

Just some alternative views. Best wishes.

CosmicBeing

clover is also a card of opportunity... so maybe this "friend" who isn't really your friend... saw an opportunity to throw your lifestyle under scrutiny... sometimes people will just throw out any information just in hope someone bites. She/he may have threw out information to someone in authority in hopes of it causing trouble even just a little.

Maybe their goal was just to stir your emotions and affect you emotionally....put you on guard.

Sharla

scythe can be something shocking....book could just be information.
Book mirrors woman... so if the friend informed a female it could just mean that or information about a female (you)? In addition Book+scythe could just be shocking information.
Yes something they've suddenly (scythe) found out (book), but for the life of me i can't think what this could be, as i've not done or said anything about anyone.
Bear is usually not a jealousy card for me... so that is where our core definition differs. Bear is someone in authority, a mother, aggressive (mother dearest: not always abusive or the overly protection of a child a bear would have for it's cub), manager, boss, large funds/savings, etc. But I never personally deemed bear as a jealousy card.. I see jealousy more present in the snake card. But you might be using a different system than me. So I can't comment on the possible bear meaning in this line.
Bears definitely not mother as have no contact with her, there's no one in authority, no manager or boss, and i have no major funds. Yes i can see snake being jealousy but i have associated bear with jealousy and envy too....unless the bear cards showing me the build of the person, so someone overweight maybe.
Just some alternative views. Best wishes.

Yes thanks.

Sharla

clover is also a card of opportunity... so maybe this "friend" who isn't really your friend... saw an opportunity to throw your lifestyle under scrutiny... sometimes people will just throw out any information just in hope someone bites. She/he may have threw out information to someone in authority in hopes of it causing trouble even just a little.

Maybe their goal was just to stir your emotions and affect you emotionally....put you on guard.

Yes i'm seeing clover as opportunity too, especially mirroring mountain....so an opportunity to cause obstacles for me, or risky and thoughtless in what she's done.

Sharla

I'm just doing some research on (dog) card, for an additional meaning to being a friend.

And i've found that it can also mean "known person, or known third party in a r'ship".

This would make sense with the book + scythe.

But im still not sure, as i don't know how she could have got hold of my real name.

CosmicBeing

There are various ways to get someone's name without someone telling the person...at least in America there are various ways.

Dog also means counselors, therapists, lawyers, doctors, anyone who offer help/advice, it can even indicate companions, those we date (casual). You can even argue it may represent officers (private investigators or state hired.)

If you really think it's a third party in a relationship....if this person is the third party who is invested to the point that this person might be willing to hire a private investigator (obviously to find your name and place of living)... maybe that should be your next question for the cards...what this third party knows and how she has affected this situation? If she had no affect the cards would be quite neutral...if she has played a major role it would be quite obvious.

Sharla

There are various ways to get someone's name without someone telling the person...at least in America there are various ways.

Dog also means counselors, therapists, lawyers, doctors, anyone who offer help/advice, it can even indicate companions, those we date (casual). You can even argue it may represent officers (private investigators or state hired.)

If you really think it's a third party in a relationship....if this person is the third party who is invested to the point that this person might be willing to hire a private investigator (obviously to find your name and place of living)... maybe that should be your next question for the cards...what this third party knows and how she has affected this situation? If she had no affect the cards would be quite neutral...if she has played a major role it would be quite obvious.

But if it is his wife, she didn't know my address, what i looked like, my name, or even that i had a child... to even be phoning child services. So this would have been a lot of information she would have been needing to gather, with very little to go on.

Just been taking a look back at the chart i cast, and i really am sure now that its her....but if so, he must have for some unknown reason given her my information....and its this bit that doesn't make sense.

I may ask now directly if it was her, and see what i get....just to see.

Sharla

<AAAGGGHH> frustrating, maybe i shouldn't have asked the way i did....but anyway i've now just asked if it was his wife who made the call ?

.........bear
Tower, lady, scythe
.........fish

Now do i take this as a yes or a no ? i've just stuck another under lady to clarify her more and got (fish) which is also a king :diamond:

So now id say this seems like a yes.

The tower is the authority that she called, scythe is the anger, suddenness, also represented by the jack :diamond: which can be a call.

Do you think i should pull anymore cards to gather more info....or would you see this as a yes too ?

Ive pulled another and put one above her head, and there's the bear again.

D Sparkles

Bear could represent authority. Perhaps she did it to feel in control. Bear can be controlling and even overprotective sometimes. If you phrased the question as you stated above, then I would say the woman in the reading (2nd reading) represents the wife.

In addition, Dog can represent the man you want to be with, Bear can sometimes represents a spouse. Dog-Bear could be saying it was his spouse! Book-Scythe-Lady could mean she told a "secret" to hurt you. I think you are represented by the lady in the first reading.