Why Does everyone think Crowley was a Satanist

ravenest

tantricknite said:
.I'm not sure But I believe Crowley wrote a small book about ouija boards. I don't think it covered burning boards and demonic possesen!! lol

Really! Crowley ... I'd LOVE to check that one out. Anyone know about it or read it?

mac22

ravenest said:
No ... I wasn't confusing you with anyone ... my comment wasn't aimed at you (maybe I posted after your post? But it wasn't a response to you it was a response to how a story can mixed up, then pass on and turn into something else ... like 'Chinese' whispers, as they call them).

Crowley seems to have an incredible ability to 'generate' Chinese whispers (purple mokey dishwasher ;) )

Apologise? Me? For Crowley ? Good Lord! Where did I do that ... I must be loosing the plot! (Unless you mean my post 1576? Jeeze! Did that come across as an apology!?

I think Crowley doesn't need anyone to apologise for him ... let alone ME! And I'm sure he would consider it an interference in his own buisness. ...

And he [Crowley] would probably have a few choice words for you.:grin:

mac22

ravenest

mac22 said:
And he [Crowley] would probably have a few choice words for you.:grin:

mac22

He already has! ;)

ravenest

Keldor said:
Now I know that he was not a Satanist but why does everyone beleieve that hype,

So obvious I might have missed the right answer:

"Why does everyone think Crowley was a satanist?"

Not everyone does.

mac22

ravenest said:
So obvious I might have missed the right answer:

"Why does everyone think Crowley was a satanist?"

Not everyone does.

I NEVER believed he was nor does his Magick show it...

mac22

tantricknite

Book "Alister Crowley and the Ouija Board"

J.Edward Cornelious an occult researcher has witten a book about the history of the ouija board. In it he details Alister Crowleys writings about its use.Crowley believed the ouija board was simular to what Jon Dee and Edward Kelly used when they communicated with enochian angels..........

mac22

tantricknite said:
J.Edward Cornelious an occult researcher has witten a book about the history of the ouija board. In it he details Alister Crowleys writings about its use.Crowley believed the ouija board was simular to what Jon Dee and Edward Kelly used when they communicated with enochian angels..........

Dee & Kelly used a crystal.

mac22

tantricknite

Thats True that Jon and Dee used a crystal as the medium but it was what they transcibed that interested Crowley.An angelic language used to invoke Enochian angels.These were called angelic tablets like "The first watchtower of the eastern quadrangle of air" and so forth.These were letters on a board and were used to spell out specific names of angels during Enochian calling rituals.

mac22

tantricknite said:
Thats True that Jon and Dee used a crystal as the medium but it was what they transcibed that interested Crowley.An angelic language used to invoke Enochian angels.These were called angelic tablets like "The first watchtower of the eastern quadrangle of air" and so forth.These were letters on a board and were used to spell out specific names of angels during Enochian calling rituals.

What has this got to do with Crowley & Ouija boards?

mac22