Why so blocked

obeygravity

Over the last few days I've been feeling a weird and slow onset of a mental blockage happening and today I had the wonderful surprise of waking up with it in full force. Did a simple 5 card reading on the cause of it to get more clarity on what may have triggered and how to deal with it.

1. What I know - The Devil RX - A little unexpected. I would have assumed to see the Devil Upright for something regarding a blockage. Perhaps, however, this card represents that I am unsure of how to remove whatever it is that's blocking me.

2. What I don't know - Five of Cups - I'd see this as the root. A sense of disappointment in lost situations and needing to learn to recognize what's left.

3. What I need to know - Nine of Swords RX - Any worries and fears I have at the moment is all in my head.

4. Advice - Five of Pentacles RX - Don't allow myself to get too lost in this or spend more time mulling this over than I need to.

5. Outcome - Nine of Cups - I'm wondering if this is a sign that whatever this blockage is, it's truly temporary and will be on it's way out soon, alleviating any stress and anxiety and leaving me with a much more positive disposition.

Lots of Fives (Hierophant) and Nines (Hermit). Quint is The Chariot, and shadow is 7 of Swords RX - So perhaps a solution to this is to find a way to deal with this with a much more clear direction and plan and to try to find a way to deal with this blockage directly.

wheelie

I follow your reading smoothly. I'll just add some alternate readings for the cards. (Some of them may be your own in different words!)

Devil Rx: Opposite of addiction...an kind of repulsion but still not wanted or comfortable.

5 of Cups: You don't realize you need to go through this process of loss to transition to the next stage.

9 of Swords Rx: You need to know not to worry about this natural cycle.

5 of Pentacles Rx: This dark night of the soul or seeming sol sickness is temporary; it purges and prepares you for...

9 of Cups: The breakthrough that going through the wilderness time prepares you for.

I think you are right about the 5s and 9s: a kind of spiritual (?) process is going on with the Hierophant bringing sacraments (whatever that means in your cosmic view) and the Hermit bringing study and light within.

To me the Chariot speaks of outward breakthrough coming while the 7 of Swords Rx speaks of mental preparation coming to an end.

My 2 cents!

I'll post your reading in the Reading Exchange tomorrow, obeygravity. I just saw your name here and had to chime in...

Tobe

1) What you know - The fact that you acknowledged the blockage's existence meaning the Devil (the obstacle) has already been discovered. It means you are knowing your problem and are already breaking free from its grasp.

2) However you are uncertain of what is causing such problem. The Five of Cups suggest something relate to water or emotion that happened in the past is still clinging on to you. But, what is it though? Let's take a deeper look into the Five of Cups, this cup central meaning is regret. But it's also avoid looking at the reader's direction. Could this mean it's because of a mistake you made before, and you're failing to correct it? Thus it's creating a mental and emotional blockage that you don't even realize?

3)You need to know that someone (maybe yourself) is still suffering from that mistake. So, go fix it.

4)Advice is to gain back your spiritual richness

5)Nine of Cups suggests that things will turn out fine, you just have to face your fear and mistakes.

lighthousekeeper

1. What I know - The Devil RX - that you're feeling the opposite of attached/connected ... you're feeling blocked. I feel like there's something about toxicity here, non-optimal balance of bodily fluids (5oC)

2. What I don't know - Five of Cups - You don't know what you've lost, or why you've lost it, to be experiencing this strange sensation. I think it could be, simply, a loss of what's in those cups.. in other words, dehydration

3. What I need to know - Nine of Swords RX - It's not as serious as you're worrying it might be

4. Advice - Five of Pentacles RX - Worrying is going to make you feel worse. You're going to take practical steps to healing and you're going to be moving from a feeling of 'out of it' to feeling better, soon

5. Outcome - Nine of Cups - you're gonna feel much better when you drink a lot of water

Quint is The Chariot, have you been doing more activity or been more stressed than usual? This night be part of the cause

Two litres per day at least for the next week! ;)

obeygravity

I follow your reading smoothly. I'll just add some alternate readings for the cards. (Some of them may be your own in different words!)

Devil Rx: Opposite of addiction...an kind of repulsion but still not wanted or comfortable.

5 of Cups: You don't realize you need to go through this process of loss to transition to the next stage.

9 of Swords Rx: You need to know not to worry about this natural cycle.

5 of Pentacles Rx: This dark night of the soul or seeming sol sickness is temporary; it purges and prepares you for...

9 of Cups: The breakthrough that going through the wilderness time prepares you for.

I think you are right about the 5s and 9s: a kind of spiritual (?) process is going on with the Hierophant bringing sacraments (whatever that means in your cosmic view) and the Hermit bringing study and light within.

To me the Chariot speaks of outward breakthrough coming while the 7 of Swords Rx speaks of mental preparation coming to an end.

My 2 cents!

I'll post your reading in the Reading Exchange tomorrow, obeygravity. I just saw your name here and had to chime in...

Thank you for this! The way you described a lot of this felt like it resonated quite clearly. I definitely have a bit of an automatic repulsion towards any sense or feeling of loss, especially of it's something that comes out of nowhere. I also really like your interpretation of seven of swords RX! Thank you!

obeygravity

1) What you know - The fact that you acknowledged the blockage's existence meaning the Devil (the obstacle) has already been discovered. It means you are knowing your problem and are already breaking free from its grasp.

2) However you are uncertain of what is causing such problem. The Five of Cups suggest something relate to water or emotion that happened in the past is still clinging on to you. But, what is it though? Let's take a deeper look into the Five of Cups, this cup central meaning is regret. But it's also avoid looking at the reader's direction. Could this mean it's because of a mistake you made before, and you're failing to correct it? Thus it's creating a mental and emotional blockage that you don't even realize?

3)You need to know that someone (maybe yourself) is still suffering from that mistake. So, go fix it.

4)Advice is to gain back your spiritual richness

5)Nine of Cups suggests that things will turn out fine, you just have to face your fear and mistakes.

Hm, no sense of regret over mistakes made, honestly. It's actually very rare that I regret anything I've said or done, namely because I put so much thought into everything I do, even when getting mad or upset with someone :laugh: but this has given me a bit to think about. Thank you!

obeygravity

1. What I know - The Devil RX - that you're feeling the opposite of attached/connected ... you're feeling blocked. I feel like there's something about toxicity here, non-optimal balance of bodily fluids (5oC)

2. What I don't know - Five of Cups - You don't know what you've lost, or why you've lost it, to be experiencing this strange sensation. I think it could be, simply, a loss of what's in those cups.. in other words, dehydration

3. What I need to know - Nine of Swords RX - It's not as serious as you're worrying it might be

4. Advice - Five of Pentacles RX - Worrying is going to make you feel worse. You're going to take practical steps to healing and you're going to be moving from a feeling of 'out of it' to feeling better, soon

5. Outcome - Nine of Cups - you're gonna feel much better when you drink a lot of water

Quint is The Chariot, have you been doing more activity or been more stressed than usual? This night be part of the cause

Two litres per day at least for the next week! ;)

Hahaha I really liked how you came to see this as a dehydration issue! I actually tend to drink A LOT of water every day, though it's been exceptionally humid this past week which has, in the past, made me unexpectedly dehydrated, regardless of how much water I drink. Unfortunately I'm still not sure how to fix that issue aside from drinking even more but I think my bladder can only handle so much water :laugh:

Thank you!!