wiccked stepmother tarot project

rabble

WolfSpirit said:
I immediately saw a face in the card (at the top, right in the middle of the trees) that you probably did not intend.
I have the Green Man Tree Oracle so maybe that has influenced me :)

Oh, yes! I just saw it on the thumbnail image, more easily than I did on the larger one! I didn't see him there before, that's awesome!

You've given me hope too - I'm working on another card, which has two trees, and I can quite clearly see them as two mer-creatures (at least one is male), but I was wondering if anyone else would see it too! So I'm going to go ahead with it, and have faith in everyone elses ability to see secret things :)

M-Press

Hi Rabble!

Great to get these "reminders" of your creations again!
You nearly convinced me about the weather! (we had rain and cold today!)

Keep it up Please!
:)

SaintOfScreams

I really would Love to have this in my collection!

CreativeFire

rabble said:
I can hardly believe I've finally posted another card!

I'm really hoping that this might be the end of the drought, and they'll start coming regularly again!!

Four of Summer

lovely image for Four of Summer!! and wonderful to see your cards progressing again - look forward to seeing more :)

cheers
CF

rabble

Ace of Summer

Yes, I know I'm slow, but I am still getting there! :)

ace of summer

The mer creatures card is still lost in the middle of my brainfog somewhere. So I moved on to something else :)

TemperanceAngel

Now rabble you know I am a big fan of your deck and I happy to see you post your latest card....gorgeous :D

WolfSpirit

It is always good to see another card of your deck, rabble.
Now what creature with gnarly fingers would be hiding behind that tree ;)

M-Press

oh, that definitely inspires my morning!
So beautiful, and so powerful!!!
and I can already smell the summer!!
:)

Bat Chicken

Love these cards....

How did I miss this thread???
The Ace of Summer is gorgeous, I can almost see it flowing in an embrace.....

I had just recently discovered this visually, and literally, poetic deck through a link somewhere off in the web and was so moved by the beauty of it - I had to order the limited edition! Can't wait to get the majors in the mail...;) And now, I look forward to seeing the latest cards here too.

I paint and most of what I paint are trees (Canadian ones!;)) - I love the forest and this deck just struck an instant chord. Congratulations on a truly unique and lovely project, rabble!:)

catlin

I also nearly misset this thread!!!

What interesting cards, can't wait to see more of them. Great job, rabble!