wiccked stepmother tarot project

rabble

I've posted my Lovers card.

This one was difficult for me, I didn't want it to be male/female, and nor did I want it to be specifically gay, or lesbian.

I didn't want three separate cards either. But I think this one manages it :)

CreativeFire

rabble - beautifully done :) such a natural and simple example of the entwined lovers! Looking at the image, makes me think of them growing together, fitting in with each other, and becoming stronger united - love it :D

CF

ferrous

I love it. Very well done!

ferrous

Very nice. She looks like she's glowing! :)

rabble

Major Tom said:
Did I hear someone say calendar? :laugh: Your cards are beautiful. :)

Major Tom, I finally got that, after seeing Chronata mention your calendars in her deck creation thread.

Wow, your calendars are gorgeous!
I can see me having to explore the rest of your site, and not just your tarot decks ;)

CreativeFire

rabble, I like your Priestess card! :) Very clever how the crescent shape is captured with the light on the breast of the bird and then the same shape is in the sky ;) Also how your trees look like the 'pillars' either side of the 'Priestess'.

CreativeFire

rabble

Thanks, CF... I saw the highlights on those feathers, and saw a moon!

I've just posted The World.

CreativeFire

WOW rabble, your World is awesome!! The colours and light in it are just fantastic - and the earth in the water drop - great touch. I had to look twice, as I was sure I saw it and then not sure, but then sure again! LOL I think I may have a new favourite!! :D

CF

ferrous

I rather like it, too. Good job, rabble. :)