Will all royalty please leave the deck?

tyrentboy

Do you take the court cards out of the deck during most spreads?
Sorry for the newbie question but im, well, a newbie.

Ilithiya

You know, I never thought about doing that...

...do you?

I might just give that a try next time I pull out a deck... hehehe... then people really can accuse me of not playing with a full deck! :D

Illy

tyrentboy

lol, no i dont take them out, but then again if i was supposed to i wouldnt know to.

Elven

Hi tyrenyboy :)

I think I have more questions for you than answers, but...

1. What made you think of taking the Court cards out of the deck?
2. What deck do you use or have removed the Courts from?
3. Would you remove them from all of your decks and each reading?

Sorry :D I find it interesting because just today I divided a deck into Majors, Aces, Courts and Minors specifically to use them as 'individual' decks - then 4 hours later, I come across your thread! :) LOL!!

Just being my usual 'nosey parker' self!! :p

Blessings
Elven x

leftovercrizack

Thats not a newbie question at all. In fact Ive never thought about doing that. What makes you want to take the court cards out of the deck? I dont. To me the court cards represent people, in the reading. Give or take some circumstances. well to answer your question. You could try it, But I wouldnt until you become familiar with the cards and the way tarot works.

tyrentboy

To be honest with you being new to this i reallyu dont know how to iread a spread when there is a court card in a position where a persons personality doesnt fit.

leftovercrizack

Court cards were always difficult for me to when i first started. And like I said before, somtimes having a court card doesnt always mean that that partiular card represents and actual person, it could be many things, depending on where the position of the card is in and/or what your asking.

okieinalaska

leftovercrizack said:
Court cards were always difficult for me to when i first started. And like I said before, somtimes having a court card doesnt always mean that that partiular card represents and actual person, it could be many things, depending on where the position of the card is in and/or what your asking.

This is one thing that I am finding difficult to do! I feel like that kid in that movie who says "I see people" -ok he says "I see dead people", but you get my point. ; )

I am struggling with this..

Amy

leftovercrizack

ummmmmm..... I dont really understand what you mean. But let me clarify that This is the way I interpret my cards. you might not do use you cards the same way. I dont know. I have a really hard time comprehending and explaining things so maybe you could explain it a little more clearly, or just talk to someone else. Explaining things is just not one of the things I do best. But I can try.

Sophie

er...no, why? I find them very useful. They tell me things other cards don't or can't.