winter solstice

MareSaturni

Hi!

Here in Southern Hemisphere, winter solstice is coming tomorrow. My question: any spreads for it? Cookies recipes are also welcome ;)

Love

~Yuko

BodhiSeed

Winter Solstice Spread

Bodhrans Winter Solstice Spread:

~~~~~2~~~~~
1~~The Sun~~4
~~~~~3~~~~~

1. The Winter Solstice is the longest night of the year. Sometimes our lives feel so "dark" we forget to look up and see the stars (blessings) in our life (think of the Five of Cups). What do I need to be grateful for that I've taken for granted?

2. "Solstice" comes from the Latin "sol" and "sistere" which roughly translates to "sun stands still." If our ancestors stood still, and failed to prepare for the hardest part of winter yet to come, they would die. What do I need to take action on? What plans or preparations do I need to make?

3. Winter, like the other seasons, occurs because of the tilt of the earth. In what direction is my intuition "tilting" or leading me in a situation where a decision needs to be made?

4. After the Winter Solstice, the nights become shorter and the days become longer. What is growing stronger (perhaps something I had given up on) in my life?

Many Blessings and Happy Winter Solstice to My "Down Under" Friends!
Bodhran

MareSaturni

Thanks you so much Bodhran! I'll certainly use this spread!

Great Summer Solstice to you too :)

~Yuko