Wisdom of Avalon readings for Feedback

WolfSwan

CLOSED

I've just received my brand new Wisdom of Avalon Oracle cards by Colette Baron Reid.

I am offering 3 readings for feedback. I reserve the right to choose for whom I read.

1. Dartellus - reading done, feedback given, thanks!

2. RavenOfSummer - reading done, awaiting feedback.

3. Aries2014 - reading done, awaiting feedback.

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What is my current connection with Elaine F?

Thankls!

WolfSwan

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What is my current connection with Elaine F?

Thankls!

The Queen

You see her as an embodiment of feminine beauty and grace. She is perfect someone who comes across as being secure in her own feminine power. This card also asks you to think about your own self-esteem and self-worth. If you are lacking in these areas this can come across to another person.

The Raven

This is a reminder about magic and synchronistic events that happen daily in your life. It asks you to be more aware of it and to ask for guidance. If you are feeling hopeless or lost you need a reminder that joy, abidance and fulfilment are available no matter what your present circumstances seem to be.

Restriction

This is a marker of things temporarily out of reach. It says that there is no way forward constructively at this time. It asks you to pay attention to the next action and see where you are being guided. For now take this opportunity to rest, focus in on yourself and connect with the Universe to raise your own vibration before you can connect with her.

Dartellus

The Queen

You see her as an embodiment of feminine beauty and grace. She is perfect someone who comes across as being secure in her own feminine power. This card also asks you to think about your own self-esteem and self-worth. If you are lacking in these areas this can come across to another person.

The Raven

This is a reminder about magic and synchronistic events that happen daily in your life. It asks you to be more aware of it and to ask for guidance. If you are feeling hopeless or lost you need a reminder that joy, abidance and fulfilment are available no matter what your present circumstances seem to be.

Restriction

This is a marker of things temporarily out of reach. It says that there is no way forward constructively at this time. It asks you to pay attention to the next action and see where you are being guided. For now take this opportunity to rest, focus in on yourself and connect with the Universe to raise your own vibration before you can connect with her.

Hiya!

This makes a lot of sense...

She is a woman that i see a lot of feminine power and that i got interest.
Indeed i feel a little lost to how proceed with her from now on...we tried to be closer and we are kinda having problems regarding time and distance.
The restriction is about the distance and time problems, but i think i'm being guided to be distant from her, to be closer to new women.

THe reading makes sense...

Thanks!

WolfSwan

Hiya!

This makes a lot of sense...

She is a woman that i see a lot of feminine power and that i got interest.
Indeed i feel a little lost to how proceed with her from now on...we tried to be closer and we are kinda having problems regarding time and distance.
The restriction is about the distance and time problems, but i think i'm being guided to be distant from her, to be closer to new women.

THe reading makes sense...

Thanks!

So glad it resonated. Just getting to learn these cards :)

RavenOfSummer

Hi WolfSwan!

I would love a reading if I may :)

Would you do a general reading or do you prefer a question?

WolfSwan

Hi WolfSwan!

I would love a reading if I may :)

Would you do a general reading or do you prefer a question?

General is fine :) I couldn't have planned these cards if I'd tried :)

Burden

This asks you to consider what burdens you are carrying on our journey. Are you perhaps being co-dependent, or taking on too much? Are you clinging to an unhealthy relationship out of fear? This is asking you to look at your path and release that which you are carrying which does not serve your highest good. Surrender to the Divine, and fill your heart with compassion, kindness, forgiveness. It is time to leave behind unnecessary burdens and only carry forward that which is yours.

Letting Go

Release attachments and expectations. Stop trying to control things, and allow the Divine to create. You need to let a higher power do the work now. I am always reminded of the metaphor of the acorn and the embryo. The acorn doesn't question how it will turn into a tree, it just allows. The embryo does not question how it will grow lungs, bones, a nervous system, and entire body of interconnection complexity, and yet, here we are fully functional humans. There is something bigger than us that can see more than we can, and by surrendering to this we can allow the best things we desire to manifest.

Trust

Notice a pattern with these messages? Do you have issues with faith? Expectations of betrayal?Do you insist on mapping every detail yourself because you need to control? A belief in a Higher Power is about having faith that the outcome will be what it is meant to be. There is a sacred relationship between you and the Divine in which trust is never broken. Only you can temporarily break it by forgetting that you are spirit in a temporary human form.

Aries2014

Hey I'd love to sit

If you could please give me a nesssge from my guides in regards to my Mum who is in hospital

WolfSwan

Hey I'd love to sit

Would love to know what message my spirit guides have for me in regards to my romantic path I'm on

Fear

This card asks you to look at how fear may be affecting your path. Are you afraid of failure? Having your heart broken? Are you worried about success and the changes it can bring? Are you afraid of losing something you don't yet have? Fear is an illusion. In life we have two choices, fear or love...in order to live our highest truth, we must always choose love.

High Priestess

This is all about intuition and receptivity. This card asks you to trust your intuition. This could mean that either you know what is happening on your path and what you need to change, or that you need to trust your gut to get you to the right place, at the right time. You need to go past the ordinary and look at what is beyond the surface. Trust your intuition when you meet new people who are potential mates as well. Not all is as it seems to be. Be receptive and wait for others to act. This is a call for you to be in your Divine Feminine.

Protection

This card reminds you that you are protected. Your guides and angels are protecting you and you need to call on them when you are seeking guidance. Do not take risks here, but trust your divine guidance about your next steps. Walk the higher ground in all aspects. Shine brightly and do not dim your light, even if others seem out to get you.

RavenOfSummer

General is fine :) I couldn't have planned these cards if I'd tried :)

Burden

This asks you to consider what burdens you are carrying on our journey. Are you perhaps being co-dependent, or taking on too much? Are you clinging to an unhealthy relationship out of fear? This is asking you to look at your path and release that which you are carrying which does not serve your highest good. Surrender to the Divine, and fill your heart with compassion, kindness, forgiveness. It is time to leave behind unnecessary burdens and only carry forward that which is yours.

Letting Go

Release attachments and expectations. Stop trying to control things, and allow the Divine to create. You need to let a higher power do the work now. I am always reminded of the metaphor of the acorn and the embryo. The acorn doesn't question how it will turn into a tree, it just allows. The embryo does not question how it will grow lungs, bones, a nervous system, and entire body of interconnection complexity, and yet, here we are fully functional humans. There is something bigger than us that can see more than we can, and by surrendering to this we can allow the best things we desire to manifest.

Trust

Notice a pattern with these messages? Do you have issues with faith? Expectations of betrayal?Do you insist on mapping every detail yourself because you need to control? A belief in a Higher Power is about having faith that the outcome will be what it is meant to be. There is a sacred relationship between you and the Divine in which trust is never broken. Only you can temporarily break it by forgetting that you are spirit in a temporary human form.

Thank you for this reading WolfSwan! Wow, these cards! :)

This message certainly resonates with me. I have been doing some work lately to delve into some past hurts, and have realized I am carrying around some effects of those in a way that does not serve me or my purpose, and can at times prevent me from being my most authentic self. I have also recently turned my energy toward creative work, which I feel is a big part of my calling, but I have been too caught up thinking about the outcome, getting to the final product and how it will be received by others, as opposed to just letting myself go in the creating itself. I do think I need to let that go and trust the flow, allow what is in me to shine as opposed to thinking/worrying about how it will be received.

Thank you again, this was a very on point message for me at this time :love: