Wisdom of the oracle reading - Clarification

Awkward.turtle91

It was suggested I do a clarification reading from my daily;

So i asked "what did the A message in the bottle card mean."

As some people were wondering if it meant that the message I received was the message I got from the cards or if I'd receive a physical message from an admirer.

763125ac7879aab6fe857f811da20dcc.jpg

Here are the cards pulled -

Breathe -
Don’t be in too much of a hurry right now. The heart needs time to open. Take a breath, and let nature take its course. Release constriction and anxiety, for there is no need for tension. Savor the moment, and the waiting won’t prove difficult. Your heart knows what the ego often resists learning.

Exchanging gifts -

Love is an exchange of life force energy between two beings. It grows exponentially when it is reciprocated. You must give and receive in order for love to flourish and abundance to flow between you. Spirit wants you to start accepting all the blessings waiting for you, as well as offer the same gift in return. Open your heart and allow it to be filled! Let love in and let it flow out of you, too. Love is truly yours today.”

Loyal heart -

Your partnerships, friendships, and romantic relationships all have many qualities in common right now. Honest devotion, faithfulness, and a loyal heart are being shown to you. Are you as loyal in return? Now is the time for heartfelt commitments and trusting in Divine protection.

My take ...

I feel that this is suggesting that the message in a bottle could be representing both scenarios. A simple message from my guides and a message from another person.

I feel breathe is the message from my guides, I feel this is suggesting that I shouldn't let my anxieties about not finding any one or things not turning out my way to start or with. I feel this is suggesting that my guides are telling me to relax and not worry and this is their message to me.

- Now the next part I feel is suggesting that

This is a something more physical, I feel this is suggesting that what ever happens (if I get a message etc) I shouldn't hold back I need to be open to possibilities. If and when it does arrive I feel my guides are telling me that I shouldn't be afraid I need to be receptive. - Exchanging gifts

I feel this is suggesting that I need to have faith with what ever they send me. Good things will come and someone who has a very loyal heart is on their way.

Any thoughts? X x