Wisdom of the oracle - Daily romance

Awkward.turtle91

167252a92d418b629cb11de4cc15a6d8.jpg

Question -

What message can you give me about my daily romance today?.

Cards -

A message in a bottle -
Relationship Message: “You can expect someone to favor you with positive news. This could be in the form of a letter, phone call, or email. You are the intended receiver of this message, so stay open to what you learn. Only good will come of it in the end. The signs are all there.”

Deep knowing -
Relationship Message: “There are occasions when you just know, deep in your heart and soul, that a person is going to play a meaningful role in your life. Someone crosses your path and suddenly, out of the blue, you are connected at a level impossible to describe. That feeling marks a moment in time etched indelibly onto your soul. Someone has entered your life who will be instrumental in your journey, so pay attention. Two hearts are calling to each other to begin an alchemical process. This is also a sign that your intuition about the person you care about is correct. Trust your heart to lead you now. Magic is about to happen.

Serendipity
- Relationship Message: “Spirit has a plan, and that plan is to place you in front of the right person at the right time. You have met or are about to meet someone vitally important to your journey, someone Spirit wants to bring into your life. Only Divine forces can plan this meeting – it is out of your hands. Pay attention to the signs Spirit presents.”

- Jumper card (additional information)

Thinker -
Relationship Message: “Love is not logical, but when you choose a partner, it is good to have things in common other than desire. This is a time to weight the pros and cons of your partnership. If there is enough common ground, go for it, if not there are other fish in the sea. Do not force it to work. And should others tell you who they are, take the at their word. Now is not the time to indulge in a fantasy. No matter what, in this case the facts are the facts.”

My take ..

I feel this suggesting as it says on the cards what ever happens today, I feel that in the world of "romance" today it is suggesting that at some point in the day or month that I need to trust my gut instinct, something good will come to me in the end. I feel this is saying that something positive is coming my way in the romance form however when it does chose to occur and show its self to me I feel it's suggesting that It won't be in the most conventional way, it'll either be by text or email, maybe an unexpected message. I feel that deep knowing is suggesting that when this happens I shouldn't ignore it perhaps it'll be someone messaging me out of the blue that I haven't heard from in a while, but I'll know when it happens. I feel this is suggesting what ever the reason there will be a connection and I need to learn to trust my gut instinct. - Serendipity I feel is suggesting that what ever or who ever it is is coming soon; something positive is on the way.

Additional information-

Thinker - I feel is giving me a warning about being careful who I listen too, i feel thinker is suggesting that it doesn't have to make perfect sense as long as theirs a connection there.

It doesn't matter if they aren't my type etc as long as I give them a chance then I need to learn to be open to it, as long as I don't have unrealistic expectations (such as expect them to be drop dead grog and live a million miles away)

Any thoughts that I might have missed?

pdmishh

Hi there! I have this deck too :)

I think your personal interpretation is very much what had come to my mind myself with these cards- the truth you seek for romance is inside yourself. What does your heart desire? If you asked for divine guidance for romance, the answer is in your heart's desires.

Thinker is my meditation card- so take time to pick up on Spirits messages & signs that will Guide you on your path to romance.

The Message in a bottle could refer to hearing from someone, like a potential romantic encounter in your future, but I'm almost going to say that the other cards are the "message" for you.

Shuffle to clarify the message card, "what is the meaning of the message card? "Or simply "clarify the message"

Awkward.turtle91

Hi there! I have this deck too :)

I think your personal interpretation is very much what had come to my mind myself with these cards- the truth you seek for romance is inside yourself. What does your heart desire? If you asked for divine guidance for romance, the answer is in your heart's desires.

Thankyou, I think this deck doesn't have any hidden agendas about it. I think it likes to say it how it is.

I didn't ask for guidance, I just asked for a message (like a daily message) but a daily romance message so they were open to tell me what ever they felt was important.

Thinker is my meditation card- so take time to pick up on Spirits messages & signs that will Guide you on your path to romance.

I do worry that I miss signs sometimes so, this is an excellent point.

The Message in a bottle could refer to hearing from someone, like a potential romantic encounter in your future, but I'm almost going to say that the other cards are the "message" for you.

Shuffle to clarify the message card, "what is the meaning of the message card? "Or simply "clarify the message"

It could be a "message." For me I hadn't thought of it like that before, I will indeed shuffle and ask the cards that again.

Xx