3 reading exchanges this afternoon

Alitalia

3 reading exchanges this afternoon.. post a question only if you are able to reply as soon as your reading posted. I'm using Egyptian oracle cards.. thank you

CosmicBeing

removed.

Alitalia

Anyone up for little exchanges?

lepleadian

hi there :)

could i ask what is coming up for me and T in terms of love? no interaction at the present

Alitalia

hi there :)

could i ask what is coming up for me and T in terms of love? no interaction at the present

Past = queen of hearts- the lover= love with a portrait. You were in love before.. and you still has a feeling towards him.

Present= Five of clubs-Fortune=The Goddess Nut. Unexpected triumph.. sudden happiness.. or
Big progress.

Immediate future = king of diamonds-merchant. If you have learned the value of honesty and of giving you have nothing to fear from this man. Do not afraid to test him if he really worth your love.

Advice = Ace of club -the ring = an oath of love. Union sanctioned by a pact. Promise of love and happiness. The cards advice consists of observing the steady ties with people that you love. If what you see surprises you, you are advised to think about reinforcing the good and breaking off with what is truly harmsful to you.

Hope it's resonates...

I want your card tell me what I'm supposed to know.. thank you

pdmishh

Hi are you still exchanging?

Can I have some advice from the cards?

Alitalia

Hi are you still exchanging?

Can I have some advice from the cards?
hello.. sorry for late reply..

Heres your cards=

A) The past= five of diamonds- melancholy: woman in front of a tomb.. crisis and necessary solitude. There are moments of great distance from our fellow man. A distance that may be physical or emotional.

B) the present= nine of hearts- Loyalty:Royal Dog. A solid union and loyalty materialized in the couple. Fidelity is not a value we can asked only of others- we must show it constantly.

C) advice = four of clubs-Friend- trusted friends. Your closer circle are the bes sources of advices to improve your self personality. Start conversation with them so you could take the advantages of their advices to built your happiness.

D) the immediate future = five of hearts-happiness-festival.. you will enjoy the party or happy moment soon. Good luck when it's comes.. out

snowmoon

hi,

i got some reading said that there is one admirer will come in may, can you please give me some information related to this person that i need to know?

thank-you.

i can response you if i got your reply within 5 hours from now . or i have to reply to you tomorrow due to the timezone..

Alitalia

hi,

i got some reading said that there is one admirer will come in may, can you please give me some information related to this person that i need to know?

thank-you.

i can response you if i got your reply within 5 hours from now . or i have to reply to you tomorrow due to the timezone..

Hello.. I Got three cards for you.. -Queen of hearts + Queen of diamonds + Queen of spades- what a card...!!!

Ok.. queen of hearts~ a portray of a woman staring at a male portrait.. is your admirer a woman? She has fair skin.. dark hair.. and strong personality. If not.. it might be a portray of you who staring at this man from distance. Queen of diamonds.. a married woman or mother with children.. I guess she/he is currently in a relationship or divorced woman. Work and family are stable or even improved by her influence.. but it's critical to avoid getting attached to her... be really careful with every decision you make.. and then queen of spades.. hypocrisy and duplicity by a woman. Seems like she is not an honest person. Be really careful on whatever story that you heard from a person.. open ur eyes and open your mind.. there's always two sides of a coin in every game. Don't let people take any advantages of your kindness... Hope it's resonates..

snowmoon

Hello.. I Got three cards for you.. -Queen of hearts + Queen of diamonds + Queen of spades- what a card...!!!

Ok.. queen of hearts~ a portray of a woman staring at a male portrait.. is your admirer a woman? She has fair skin.. dark hair.. and strong personality. If not.. it might be a portray of you who staring at this man from distance. Queen of diamonds.. a married woman or mother with children.. I guess she/he is currently in a relationship or divorced woman. Work and family are stable or even improved by her influence.. but it's critical to avoid getting attached to her... be really careful with every decision you make.. and then queen of spades.. hypocrisy and duplicity by a woman. Seems like she is not an honest person. Be really careful on whatever story that you heard from a person.. open ur eyes and open your mind.. there's always two sides of a coin in every game. Don't let people take any advantages of your kindness... Hope it's resonates..

wow! 3 queens? my admirer is man. there is one that known to me long time ago. he is with me all the time in a way. but it could be others. i don't have any idea. i was told there are some...the one who will show up in may, he is not showing up yet,..

how do i know if he is the person that you told me of this information. why there is so many queens?!

Be really careful on whatever story that you heard from a person.. open ur eyes and open your mind.. there's always two sides of a coin in every game. Don't let people take any advantages of your kindness... Hope it's resonates..

true! well, i do readings, so i could avoid those toxic people..

thank-you.

what is your question? do you like me to exchange by my oracle card or lenormand cards??