WISDOM WELL - Fav Oracle

greatdane

This is my go to deck when I need perspective, fast and simple. For instance, lots going on now, so just asked how do I stay more calm? Card I got was 25 The Poet. Some of the key words were feelings that distort judgement rather than help it. Last sentences of description of card? The psyche has a choice. Your feelings can rule you or you can rule your feelings. Just helped me gain a little perspective and take hold of the situation.

autumn star

greatdane said:
This is my go to deck when I need perspective, fast and simple. For instance, lots going on now, so just asked how do I stay more calm? Card I got was 25 The Poet. Some of the key words were feelings that distort judgement rather than help it. Last sentences of description of card? The psyche has a choice. Your feelings can rule you or you can rule your feelings. Just helped me gain a little perspective and take hold of the situation.

That is a really beautiful deck :) I had never seen it before. Where do you buy it from? I noticed that it's only sold by the marketplace sellers on amazon - which have way too expensive international shipping rates for me.

greatdane

Hi Autumn Star!

Don't know if you can get from Amazon.UK and how expensive that would be. I think I've seen used ones there too. I paid about 15 inc shipping for mine, I got lucky, because it was in great condition. If the pix were on a tarot deck, I doubt I would have gone for it, I'm not that into photographic looking decks, but it reads like a dream for me, and with just one card! IT ALWAYS gives me something great and relevant to ponder for a situation.

Blessings and I hope you find one, Autumn Star! Maybe some people in AT have one they aren't using and would trade?

GD

GadgetGirl

Well I've heard so much about this deck now that I've just found it in my cart at Amazon. Now its winging its way down to little ol New Zealand. $23 NZ$ incl shipping is quite cheap. :)

greatdane

whoo hoo!

Glad you'll soon have it, GG!

autumn star

GadgetGirl said:
Well I've heard so much about this deck now that I've just found it in my cart at Amazon. Now its winging its way down to little ol New Zealand. $23 NZ$ incl shipping is quite cheap. :)

That's a really good price! Was it from a marketplace seller or amazon itself? I will go over there and have a look now :) I normally get a few items at a time when I order ... but it seems a lot cheaper to order things individually from the marketplaces or the shipping starts to add up. Also I ordered a few things before christmas so I am on a bit of break from ordering decks -but if it is that price though it seems really reasonable.

ETA - i just checked amazon.com and a new version is $41 00 US. Lucky you - you probably got the last one at that price ;)

GadgetGirl

autumn star said:
That's a really good price! Was it from a marketplace seller or amazon itself? I will go over there and have a look now :) I normally get a few items at a time when I order ... but it seems a lot cheaper to order things individually from the marketplaces or the shipping starts to add up. Also I ordered a few things before christmas so I am on a bit of break from ordering decks -but if it is that price though it seems really reasonable.

ETA - i just checked amazon.com and a new version is $41 00 US. Lucky you - you probably got the last one at that price ;)

Yep Autumn Star. Got it off of Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0764177087/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used I didn't get a brand new deck but as "As new" one. I've bought second hand decks before and been quite happy with them.

greatdane

Same here

It was listed as like new and I was very happy with it. I got mine from an Amazon private vendor as well.

autumn star

thanks, it's good to know that they are in good condition like the vendor's claim :) I think I will do the same then.

Enjoy your deck GadgetGirl!

autumn star

GadgetGirl said:
Yep Autumn Star. Got it off of Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0764177087/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used I didn't get a brand new deck but as "As new" one. I've bought second hand decks before and been quite happy with them.

I just ordered mine! I also saw that the Druid Plant Oracle has been really reduced in price so I ordered that one too about $7.00 US ....I couldn't resist, which was very bad of me. I need to take a break from ordering decks - but it's my birthday tomorrow so it's like a birthday present from myself.

I ended up spending $36 on shipping - the combined price with the amazon shipping and the vendor's shipping costs. The cost of shipping really gets to me - I guess it's cheaper than buying the decks in stores over here though!