Wizards & Witches

Winterchild

In another thread I was enabled to get The Wizards Tarot and Hunter was checking out the astrological relationship between the two decks and the book, Tarot and Astrology.

I wondered as a New Year study if anyone would be interested in looking at these decks in this light.... or something like that?

Thought it would be good if we could have a discussion/study thread if anyone is keen?

Sulis

Hi Winterchild,

Which 2 decks are you talking about exactly?

If a study was to happen where 2 decks were compared then I think the threads could be added to both decks's index threads but I'm a bit unsure as to which decks you're discussing.

Sulis - moderator

Rosie_0801

I have the Wizards Tarot and have been teetering on the edge of enabling myself into buying that book too. A little online book shopping won't hurt just now. *innocent face*

Winterchild

Hi Winterchild,

Which 2 decks are you talking about exactly?

If a study was to happen where 2 decks were compared then I think the threads could be added to both decks's index threads but I'm a bit unsure as to which decks you're discussing.

Sulis - moderator

Sorry I didn't make it very clear, it was The Wizards Tarot by Corrine Kinner, and Ellen Dugan's Witches Tarot.

Sulis

Thanks Winterchild.
If you do start a study make sure you put 'Comparison - Witches and Wizards Tarots' in the title and I'll add the threads to both deck's study group index threads.

Rosie_0801

I have the astrology book now. Has a study group formed?