Wormweird tarot

baba-prague

Dwaas said:
And this means when checking out what he was talking about that I had to pay 40 usd more. :bugeyed:

FORTY DOLLARS?! You're kidding! I know we subsidise our overseas shipping whereas they might be charging the real price, but unless this deck is lead-weighted surely it can't cost that much to send out of the USA?

Drat! I was thinking I'd quite like a copy, but not if the shipping is going to double the price.

lunakasha

That is ridiculous....I don't see how they can justify $40 for shipping, unless, as baba mentioned, the deck weighs several pounds!!! :eek:

I am not sure about this one....it does seem to be more "gory" than creepy, from what I've seen anyway. Interesting in its own WEIRD way.....:p

:) Luna

raventepes

Dear god...I need to get that deck...on payday :eek:

firefrost

Gawd - I'm glad I don't want it!

Dwaas

And it is 40 usd PER ITEM!!
So let's say I buy two sets of small dice, I would have to pay 80 usd extra for shipping costs! Oh and I forgot to say that when you order, there are already "common" shipping costs calculated when you pay, which is normal of course but it is not returned. At least nobody in the mail mentioned that I got any money for the normal shipping costs back if I paid the extra 40 usd. Grrr... I am so disappointed.

WolfSpirit

I admit, I had to laugh when I saw the first cards. Those big mouths with big teeth :D It looks so over the top it becomes funny but I know little about that genre.
If I was alone in a damp and dark house with creepy music in the background, then maybe it would scare me :p
It could be fun, but as I am in the same country as Dwaas I am not even thinking about it.

Annabelle

Well, I've ordered it . . . as I'm in the U.S., at least I don't have to pay the high shipping charge. (That's crazy, by the way, how much they are charging for international shipping....there's no way it costs them that much to ship overseas.)

So when I get the deck, I'll post details about the quality and so on. I admit it does look like a bit of gore-fest, but it also strikes me as so over the top that it's humorous. It looks like a fun deck . . .

Asher

Me too...

I've also ordered it. Looks like a delicious bit of gorey fun, perfect for the Halloween party I'll be reading at this year.

Can't wait to get this one in hand! Hope the Crypt Keeper gets it to me soon.

Asher

Sidhe-Ra

$40?

Bugger that.

Little Hare

$40 dollar for shipping... they obviously don't know much about their postal service, I've recently got decks from the US on ebay and was only charged something like $9 for shipping