Would you rather.....

GotH

Here's another "Would you rather threads....."

Would you rather a potential partner have Devil feelings for you or Empress feelings for you?

Devil to me could be really exciting and passionate, who wouldn't want this? But Empress could be more tender and loving, still sexual but with more potential.

I really like the }) Devil when it comes to a new love potential because to me it shows major attraction but I think I'd pick the energy of the :heart: Empress over all.

RunningWild

Those are the only two choices?

I'd have to choose The Devil.

moon_light

As much as I'd love some aspects of the Devil, I do need certain Empress traits in a partner. Luckily, I don't really have to choose, because I feel like I get just enough of each with my partner. :)

GotH

How about a demonic empress moon_light? LOL.. That could be quite interesting.. Possessive deep lover..

I agree RW! A devilish good time with a partner. Heh heh!

danieljuk

Empress, the Devil gets boring faster ;)

GotH

Daniel... So like the devil = a romance that burns out quickly? I thought he represented eternal damnation. ;)

By the way... I have some feedback coming up for ya in another thread very soon. Traveling right now so when I can get to my lappie I'll deliver. Thanks for your patience.. :)