You know what i hate???

queenxofxwands

Ughh, i hate that the cards are NEVER wrong. Even when i want them to be,lol. I had this experience about a week ago. I had made plans to meet someone for the first time, and, you know, its been a while so i was pretty excited about it. So i did a reading on him, to see what he was like, how it would go etc.. and the cards were awful! I sat there scratching my head and thinking, well that can't be right! He sounded perfectly fine...so i changed the subject and asked more questions, thinking maybe it was my energy or something. but the cards changed accordingly. I left it a few days and asked again. AWful cards again lol. then i started to have second thoughts about the whole thing, and THEN, after talking to a friend about it, turns out she knows him, and told me some stuff that put me off completely. I actually didnt want to believe her either, so asked him, and yep, sure enough, the guy was nightmare material.Dammit! Must pay attention to the cards i get. ever been slapped in the face by your deck like that?? I love it really, but sometimes, its like, how dare you know something i dont !

Vixxia

Surely that's a good thing though?

canid

Ughh, i hate that the cards are NEVER wrong. Even when i want them to be,lol. I had this experience about a week ago. I had made plans to meet someone for the first time, and, you know, its been a while so i was pretty excited about it. So i did a reading on him, to see what he was like, how it would go etc.. and the cards were awful! I sat there scratching my head and thinking, well that can't be right! He sounded perfectly fine...so i changed the subject and asked more questions, thinking maybe it was my energy or something. but the cards changed accordingly. I left it a few days and asked again. AWful cards again lol. then i started to have second thoughts about the whole thing, and THEN, after talking to a friend about it, turns out she knows him, and told me some stuff that put me off completely. I actually didnt want to believe her either, so asked him, and yep, sure enough, the guy was nightmare material.Dammit! Must pay attention to the cards i get. ever been slapped in the face by your deck like that?? I love it really, but sometimes, its like, how dare you know something i dont !

I get it. Really. Ask & ye shall receive. So if I don't really really want to know, I don't ask heehee. At times, we start a reading all happy, expecting what we 'think' we know, then the cards throw us for a loop. Wot? No! That CAN'T possibly be right!! Oy. Sucks, doesn't it? But it beats hindsight...at least you did your homework before major damage was done, right?

tarotbear

Remember: Never ask a question you do NOT want the answer to!

ravenest

Sometimes I need a good slap in the face so I will pay attention. I dont mind if my cards are right when I am wrong because ... that is what they are for (I can see your point though as I am obstinate).

Alta

Remember: Never ask a question you do NOT want the answer to!
I use a variation of that. Never ask a question where one of the possible answers is one that you could not bear to get.

tarotcognito

I use a variation of that. Never ask a question where one of the possible answers is one that you could not bear to get.
Ooooh, that's GOOD! Can I copyright? :p

FionaBenjamin

Haha. I know how you feel. I had been waiting for MONTHS to be reunited with my husband and I was at the point of getting denied that by the military because I was too far along in my pregnancy. I consulted my Tarot out of fear that i would not see my husband in time for the birth of our baby and got-

'Travel' 'Conflict' 'Disaster'

Of course the deck was wrong. I love my husband. I would never cause conflict.

Meh.

I got there. Within days I was annoyed that he was constantly playing Clash of Clans on his cell phone ALL DAY and (mind you I was 8 months pregnant on a 20 hour flight) my body was completely destroyed. I was annoyed ALL the time and I can't imagine I was pleasant to be around. -_- I also picked fights with him (hormones..) on a daily basis. Darn you Tarot!!

queenxofxwands

Haha. I know how you feel. I had been waiting for MONTHS to be reunited with my husband and I was at the point of getting denied that by the military because I was too far along in my pregnancy. I consulted my Tarot out of fear that i would not see my husband in time for the birth of our baby and got-

'Travel' 'Conflict' 'Disaster'

Of course the deck was wrong. I love my husband. I would never cause conflict.

Meh.

I got there. Within days I was annoyed that he was constantly playing Clash of Clans on his cell phone ALL DAY and (mind you I was 8 months pregnant on a 20 hour flight) my body was completely destroyed. I was annoyed ALL the time and I can't imagine I was pleasant to be around. -_- I also picked fights with him (hormones..) on a daily basis. Darn you Tarot!!

Hahaha oh dear! yes, darn you tarot! ( but not really) :D