Your deck choice to the divine or spiritual qualities?

Cerulean

Is there a deck that connects you to 'the divine' or the spiritual qualities of self that you like?

Or if in turn, you say the one that has awakens--perhaps answers or begins to inspire--some link to a deep or otherworldly aspect?

At the moment, I am guessing my happy and gentle 'flow' of spiritual connection with others...warm conversations with friends and family and being able to do a reading of what we were talking about...as I flip cards...it works usually with the Celestial that I've had since December 2004.

I'll try to think of a better way to phrase this. But these small connections of in the flow are what I'm feeling at the moment...sometimes when bicycling or jogging, there's that 'flow' that just moves me along. As if I'm flowing with the water or air, within the tapestry of things that move and also, aware of myself and all my choices seem well-spaced and in harmony.

It just seems to happen more with this deck this year...

Cerulean

divinerguy

For me, its the Cosmic Tarot http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/cosmic/

The images contain the right mix of symbology without cramping my electic (LWB + intuitive) stye of reading. I encourage you to take a look at this deck.

Citrin

Hmmm... At least for now, I'd say the Fantastical Tarot. I didn't have high expectations when I bought it (kind of on impulse), but WOW, it really has a certain flow with me.

I find it so comforting too. I haven't had it for a long time (two months maybe?), but whenever I use it it feels like I've seen each card a thousand times before.

Leleii

For me, it is the Mermaid Tarots, its a very soothing deck and I could
shuffle it for hours and just meditate. I don't read with it, but I like to
just shuffle it, there is a connection there. Something to do with water I guess.
I feed that it is a very spiritual deck, at least for me it is.

TheOld

My spiritual Deck is The Oracle of the Triad, straitforward and verry spiritual :)

Love
Omeada

WolfyJames

As strange as it seems, The Gothic Tarot by Vargo is my deep personal deck. Any reading that is intimate, deep and/or spiritual, I do it with this deck. There is something not real at all about this deck that it's hard to think about the mundane when I use it, the characters in it are so intense that they share what they have to share.

Goldenhair

The Light and Shadow Tarot.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/light-and-shadow/

I like the blend of symbolism from ancient civilizations and the adrogenous feel of the people represented on the cards. It allows me to move beyond my preconceived perceptions.

The artwork has many layers to it, allowing me to see beyond my normal range. For example, on The Sun, the rays of light shining from the sun are people holding hands. A community of people working together for the good of all. On The Moon, among the two towers, crayfish, wolf and dog is a four poster bed. Dreams and the safety of our beds can influence how we react to the shadows cast by the Moon. I feel my Higher Self can speak to me thru these images.

OakDragon

For me, it depends on the type of spirituality. I find the Osho Zen to be a good deck for connecting with higher qualities, but in a serious way. It can be very bluntly critical. If I'm looking for something providing a lighter portal to my inner self, I like to use the Fey.

WolfSpirit

I have several decks that lend itself to spiritual readings, like:

Tarot of the Spirit
Tarot of Transformation
DruidCraft,
and possibly my new Animals Divine Tarot.

Satori

I admit I'm with Oakie on this one.
The Osho is really the most flowing deck I own.