Your favorite lenormand decks

GryffinSong

A search of "small lenormand" did pull it up. I just couldn't tell if that was the name of the deck or if they were referencing the different between "petit lenormand" and "grand lenormand". In the latter case, "petit lenormand" or "small lenormand" is a general term meaning the 36 card deck layout we're most familiar with here. Since I traded it away so quickly, I can't honestly remember what name was on the box.

Empath111

A search of "small lenormand" did pull it up. I just couldn't tell if that was the name of the deck or if they were referencing the different between "petit lenormand" and "grand lenormand". In the latter case, "petit lenormand" or "small lenormand" is a general term meaning the 36 card deck layout we're most familiar with here. Since I traded it away so quickly, I can't honestly remember what name was on the box.

Oh - so my small mystical 36 pack could be what I thought they referred to as the little deck. ? that would be very cool! Either way..I am loving my new deck, and Lenormand is a whole new world of reading:) Thank you!!