Your life on AT

snowy25

I came up with a realy odd idea I'd like to share.

For those of us who almost live one AT and want to now about their lives on the forum:

Here goes:

1. A....1.B....

1. A.Your screen name.
The self, who you are in the public area.
1. B. The star.
The self, who you are in the subscribers area.
2. Avatar.
How others see you.
3. Join Date.
Your life before AT.
4. Location
Your life without AT, what would it be like?
5. Posts.
What you bring into the forum.

poivre

Good going!
Very intersting!

I'll try it later today.
Interested in #2! LOL

Guiding Cauldron

:)

will be interesting 2 c how this one reads! lol

Rachey

haha yeah I agree that is an interesting spread

Cielo

Indeed an interesting spread!!! I will try it out right away!!!! :D

Ace

Amazing!

I'll bite. I tried your spread and this is the result:

OMG! this is amazing!

I shuffled the WorldTree tarot and dealt 6 cards across.

1.A Ace of Wands Rx

As many of you know, My screen name is Ace, short for Ace of Wands. I considered putting that card down and going on but I decided to just see what came up. Ace of wands has always meant growth for me. Lately, I have considered that I am not getting much from the Forum. Either I have outgrown it or I just haven't put enough in to it. This does show stagnation. Maybe I need to look closely at what I want here.

1B 5 of Wands: combatative. Sometimes lately my posts have been snappish and curt. I apologize when caught and have resolved to be nicer. I get impatient, not with Newbies but with others who insist that they are right. And sometimes I am the one insisting I am right also!

2. Tower Rx. When I started here, I felt that when Ace spoke, people listened. Now, after I dropped out for a while, I came back and it has become, "Ace who?" Which doesn't bother me too much. I like fame but I want to be learning not starring here. but I do feel a bit tired and maybe others say, "we have heard all you have to say"

3. Life before AT: Ace of Pentacles: On a path that would have gotten me over the mountain as it were, eventually. I do feel that I will be here less in the coming year. I am definitly hitting the less time for forum season then we will see.

4. Life outside of Forum? Queen of Cups. Yes, I have a life out here and no, I don't talk about it often. I work as a tarot Reader, full time, and I have things I want to do that I can't really explain here. So I keep them to myself. LIfe is good but not always worth talking about with others.

5. 9 of swords Now that is bothersome! Do I upset people so much? As I have said, I have been tact-challenged a lot lately but that is my own issues coming out. So I must be more careful. Words can hurt and I really do not mean to cause harm.
Now I humbly ask for feedback: what have I done here and what can I do to do better?

thanks Snowy, for posting this, I am truely amazed at the insight it gives.
Ace

cormac

oh this does look good :) -- wtg snowy :)

prudence

Thanks Snowy!! But first, I must say, as per #2 in your spread, I didn't even recognize you, with that new cat avatar!! :D

This is a great spread, and Ace, wow, that is an uncanny reading! I will try today as well. :thumbsup:

snowy25

Thanks for the complements.
I never thought there would be this much replies.
I still have to try it for myself.

Ace: I still remember you from when you came here and said you where only a beginner and remembered you by name.
But we didn't speak to eachother untill the competitions thread, about your cats.
Remember it's not all bad we're all here to learn and let others learn.
I like the way the first reading with this turned out to be a good one.
Thanks for sharing.

Astrid O: I figured the avatar, for me, is a better match with my screen name because I named myself after our cat and the number is for the age I spiritualy velt happy for real for the first time.

All: As soon as I've done mine I'll post it in the 'your readings' section and for the once who deside(d) to post it, I'm gonna read them all.

Love and light

Snowy

Guiding Cauldron

Omg,omg,omg :)

Ok I finally did this spread after a few days of having it niggle in the back of my brain :) Its weird lately, I've beeen pulled to use a different deck rather than my first love of the Herbal Tarot deck. Is that normal? Anyway I used the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot for this spread and at first I didn't think it worked very well... but how wrong I was! lol

1A: Knight of Wands-

I focused mainly on the female cat looking adoreingly at the Knight cat, the golden wand of the Knight shineing brightly, and the Earths outdoor natural surroundings.

I'm evidentally a real charmer, have a magnetically atttractive personality, and suffer from recklessness, rushing in/foward with a "just do it" attitude :)

1B:The Chariot-

Focused on lots of lavish gold surroundings on card, royally well off in looks.

I seem to have mental control, willpower and absolute focus. Triumph in conflicts. at times I wish to be in total control/power and have things my own way. I don't like giving up control. LOL very true:) But I do have total determination in what I do.

2- The Lovers-

Focused on the adorable, put together female cat. Who is with someone in a relationship romanticaly from the looks.

I seem to have sheer passion, faithfulness and commitment. With a great love and desire.

3: 9 of Swords-

Focused on falling human trying to fly and failing. Skeptical grey cat with sword, standing on gaurd. Waiting a batttle.

I had anxieties, nightmarish thoughts. feelings of despair, often about my loved ones. Saw the worst in situations. Had great dissapoinment in most situations. I self blamed and victimized myself with my thoughts.

4: 8 of Swords-

Focused on Female cat all tied up, captured. Looking very sad, alone and surrounded by darkness. Imprisoned within herself.

I would seem to be trapped mentally and or physically. Being controlled by circumstances. Blameing everything around me and refusing to open my eyes and help myself to see my true situations.

5: Reversed Hermit-

Focused on a small humble light, showing of way/path.

Learning. My deliberate interaction with the world. Gaining immense wisdom as time continues to pass by. Thinking more slowly and rushing to take more knowledge in. :) Having the light grow brighter and in strength to shine. That def is me!