Your spirit guide spread

Bee

What do you mean? Isn't the card 1 answering this question?

For me, no.

For example: Asking who it is: Queen of Coins, Asking about the personality: Queen of Swords

Meaning that the guide may identify with one card, but my perception of them is different. I have a few guides who always show up as specific cards, but it's not necessarily how I see them. I hope that clarifies.

Victoria's Finest

I know this is an old thread but planning to try this one out, thanks all!

Also, I took the asking your guide to identify themselves to mean "Which of my guides are you?", since we can have more than one guide.

QueenOfTemperance

I'm also a little late to the party as I saw this thread recently. I tried it out the other day and loved it! I actually cried a little when I started reading the cards - really an awesome spread. Gave me a lot of insight into myself and also made me feel loved, supported, and as though I could reach out and really connect to my guide :)

I found this layout on Pinterest and used it for my reading: http://arcanemysteries.tumblr.com/post/97096234570/phoning-spirit-guide-whats-up-tarot-spread

I liked the design visually and it worked well for me. I also liked Blue Note's suggestion of putting the "Weakness" card in the middle though and I think the placements make a little more sense in her spread. The next time I try this I think I'll attempt her layout and see how that feels.

Overall VERY pleased with this reading and spread. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Awkward.turtle91

Thankyou i've been looking for one like this for a while. Other's i have found dont seem as simple

yannie

Thanks for this spread, it's a very warm, reassuring spread that gives a good helicopter view of where I'm at with my spirit guides now.

I lay the cards out in two rows of five :)

ravenhawk82

Thanks for this. I will definitely try it out.