Yygdrasilian's theory

Yygdrasilian

1, 10, 19, 28, 37 . . . In the Age of Pisces

prudence said:
I thought Jesus' birthday was figured out to be sometime during the summer months...more like June. ?
That would assume an historical personage named 'Jesus' actually existed.
And, given that assumption, there were a birth record of 'His' existence. I don't know how the birthday of someone whose very existence is unproven could be figured out, but that is rather beside the point.

Relevant here is the establishment of our calendar's beginning at the date recognized as his birthday by the council that 'adopted' that calendar. With regard to positional astronomy, that date (12-25-0) is 'illustrated' by joining the constellations for 11:CROSS and 9:BRIDGE...

11: CROSS
........................XIX......................
...10.........10.......X.......10.......10..
.swords...wands............cups...disks
...........................I......................
.........................Ace.....................
.......................swords..................
........................cups.....................
........................wands..................
..........................Ace....................
.........................disks...................

9: BRIDGE
.............cups.....wands..............
..swords......................disks.......
..IX................................XVIII....

see:http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/You...1.5&showmd=6.0&imgsize=512&scheme=0&elements=

prudence

Yygdrasilian said:
That would assume an historical personage named 'Jesus' actually existed.
And, given that assumption, there were a birth record of 'His' existence. I don't know how the birthday of someone whose very existence is unproven could be figured out, but that is rather beside the point.
How is it any less of an assumption to believe "His birth" happened on 12-25-0? I do not know how they did it, only that I have heard it many times that the Dec. 25 date is one taken from the older customs that the church was not able to completely drive out...and that based on what the oldest bibles say, his birth is described to have been in the summer. Just look it up, surely this is not the first time you have heard this. BTW, it is not my personal theory, either.
Yyg said:
Relevant here is the establishment of our calendar's beginning at the date recognized as his birthday by the council that 'adopted' that calendar. With regard to positional astronomy, that date (12-25-0) is 'illustrated' by joining the constellations for 11:CROSS and 9:BRIDGE...
I think I am starting to get it.

The "relevance" of any information is measured by its ability to support your theory. ;)

Yygdrasilian

on Relevance

prudence said:
I think I am starting to get it.

The "relevance" of any information is measured by its ability to support your theory.
Not at all.
To my knowledge, the gospels don't mention a time of year, and actually infer both earlier and later years for 'His birth.'

If you've heard about there being a case for summer nativity in some of the 2500+ versions of the new testament from the centuries prior to the Council of Nicea, I'm certainly open to hearing more about it. While you're at it, comb the Gnostic gospels too.

That still wouldn't really address why Dionysius Exiguus chose in 525 to set Anno Domini where it sits today. Nor why the formula of the Rosy Cross given above matches the Sol Invictus of that Zero mark.

RLG

there is no year 0

Yygdrasilian said:

Dwtw

Are you aware that there is no year 0 in the Gregorian Calendar?

The calendar goes from 1 B.C. to A.D. 1

Litlluw
RLG

thorhammer

RLG said:
I thought the same :D

\m/ Kat

firecatpickles

yes, A.D., as in annus domini, "in the year of our lord"; not "in the non-year of our lord..."

Yygdrasilian

1 - Nexus - 1

RLG said:

The calendar goes from 1 B.C. to A.D. 1
Yes - but only recently.
Prudence got me looking into it a bit deeper and it struck me that the day itself (sol invictus) is the zero mark, flanked by 1's:

BC 1 - 0 - 1 AD

This would be consistent with the use of ELeven as a symbol for the gateway, or PoRTaL - and brings us back to the Rosy CROSS formula shown above. In the context of this system, 11 and multiples of 11 play a key role - both as a numerical value and as a symbol.
1 1 is a reiteration of the constellation, PILLARS, and related to the tradition giving rise to the Zohar's description of Daat as "The Key That Includes Six". It is an 'invisible' Sephiroth on the Tree as it doesn't come into play until One is ready form the METATRON.

RLG

Dwtw

So you would need to revise your claim that our calendar began at 12-25-0, because there was no such date, correct?

Litlluw
RLG

Yygdrasilian

Canon per Tonos

RLG said:
So you would need to revise your claim that our calendar began at 12-25-0, because there was no such date, correct?
'Fine tune' would be more accurate.

Another curious thing about that zero point: 1 ---> 0 <--- 1 :is how it embodies both the alpha and the omega. Kind of fitting, eh?

RLG

Except there is no zero point in the Gregorian calendar.
It goes from 1 BC to AD 1.

So, I think it requires more than a 'fine tuning'.
Your idea of a zero point has no basis in our calendar.

The crossing over point would be December 31, 1 BC to January 1, AD 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_zero