View Single Post
Citizen

sagitarian 
braided line

I've been studying palm reading as of late (and this is awesom sis, thank you!), and read my husband's palm. All of his lines, including his heart line is braided. His heart line is etched pretty good, but not "deeply" if you know what I mean. However, it looks as though his heart line is braided, as there are tons and tons of criss crossed lines within it, but they never go out of the main line. It's as if there is no one line, but the line itself is made up by these intricate braided looking lines. Now, he's only 1 out of 3 people that I've tried to read so far, so I did my best with interpreting this, and would love another view on it.

With his braided heart line, I said that he is very detailed oriented in all ways in his life, including his love life. Everything feeds into each other sorta speak, and you pay attention to those little details, no matter how little they may seem. It makes a difference to you. Also, you're a perfectionist, not so much you have to be right, but you feel the need to be clear in your communication with your lover, as well as, you need to be understood within those fine details. However, this can lead to a lot of arguements over what your partner will feel is trivial or nothing. You are very very emotional, and love means a lot to you, wether it be family, friends or even religion. To love means a lot to you and anything you do love, no matter how insignificant it may seem, it will be given its recoginition by you if no one else. (Now that I think about it, it seems like the hippie tree huggin and loving kinda person, which fits him, ok, well he doesn't hug trees, but he does in his heart).

What are some other intepretations of "braided" lines or is my husband just an odd ball (which fits too LOL)?
Top   #9