View Single Post
My friends :(

RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
Just a week to go and I can't wait! I just hope my Barbara Walker would get here in time.
Yay! So excited too!! Sending some vibes your way in hopes you'll get the Barbara Walker in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethings View Post
Still trying to decide what to use, but I'm leaning towards a fairy deck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Sunshine View Post
Thank you for making space for this celebration of the Solstice! I love all the suggestions & ideas on what each deck would bring to it. I have a fairly good sized collection which is a blessing but also makes this type of choice difficult! Chrysalis, Ann K, or maybe one of my Goddess decks which have been calling me of late. Still not sure.

I love the idea of an altar: I do have a round table I could use. I also love the magnet board idea. That would be useful all year long for so many different readings. Will have to check it out.

I think starting to do a little research of my own on all 12 themes (days) will enhance the whole process. Pretty stoked about all this!!
I'm with you littlethings and I Sunshine...still haven't settled on a deck. Although now I'm really leaning towards the Prisma Visions which worked so well for me for the Yule group reading.

I Sunshine, I love that your researching the themes on your own as well! I had a great time doing the research to create the spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantana View Post
Just signed up! I don't have the room to keep a 12 card spread out for that long, but I'll try to look at the spread as a whole on the last day. I'll be using the Prisma Visions, because the colors are so summery to me (even with the dark blue cards and the seasonal minors) and I just love using it for large spreads.
I'm really leaning towards my Prisma Visions as well now! I just read with it for someone for the World Tarot Exchange and it just has such a wonderful energy.
Top   #25