My Crystal Ball

celticnoodle

stone satiety I laughed at your last post-at the end. But, I also agree with you. Everything in nature talk to each other. We humans are lagging quite behind them. This includes rocks, of course. I believe that those who find the ability to speak with anything in nature are very lucky and interesting. We should all do our best to talk to nature and listen to what it has to say-whether its the rocks we talk to or trees, birds or what have you.

goddessofthehunter said:
I would LOVE to hear about this!
lol. I don't want to hijack your thread! But one quick story is how I sat in the kitchen, looking at this floor that had a pattern in it. I had been thinking of a person I knew, and I as looked at this pattern in one block of the linoleum, I could see very plainly a very angry woman with curly hair yelling at another figure--that sort of resembled a man. Later that day, talking to this woman, (we talked on the phone just about every day after she got home from work), sure enough, didn't see have an argument with her hubby. When I asked her about it, she was quite shocked--and asked how I knew. I told her about the 'scrying with my floor' and she got a good chuckle out of that.

That house was a rental for us a few years ago--when we moved to Vermont. It was a spooky and cool home--haunted by the family that had lived in it for 3 generations. I loved it! They were 'nice' spooks though, save for the one guy who would always come into the bathroom when I was showering...........(dirty old man!) :p

Mycroft, what a GREAT post you had too!!! I do wonder if the man you saw was one of the owners to your crystal? How cool to have such an old crystal. Did you post here how you came about it? I don't recall--but then I suffer with a TERRIBLE memory. lol.

as for telepathy, Goddess, it is very easy. I use to do this all the time since I was a young teen. It was one of the things I used to get the boy of our dreams to call us and ask us to the school dances or football games. :laugh: I would also do this for my sisters and friends. :shhh: we kept it fairly quiet, and had only a tight circle of people I did this for. but, it worked pretty much all the time! (that and my praying for it and putting the request out to the universe) :laugh:

I was very nerdy in school, but this little ability of mine kept me somewhat popular through school too! lol.

GotH

lol. I don't want to hijack your thread!
:laugh: I don't mind AT ALL. I love hearing about people's experiences!!!

But one quick story is how I sat in the kitchen, looking at this floor that had a pattern in it. I had been thinking of a person I knew, and I as looked at this pattern in one block of the linoleum, I could see very plainly a very angry woman with curly hair yelling at another figure--that sort of resembled a man. Later that day, talking to this woman, (we talked on the phone just about every day after she got home from work), sure enough, didn't see have an argument with her hubby. When I asked her about it, she was quite shocked--and asked how I knew. I told her about the 'scrying with my floor' and she got a good chuckle out of that.
Yes that's really cool! She was prolly amazed how you knew. Scrying can be done with almost anything!

That house was a rental for us a few years ago--when we moved to Vermont. It was a spooky and cool home--haunted by the family that had lived in it for 3 generations. I loved it! They were 'nice' spooks though, save for the one guy who would always come into the bathroom when I was showering...........(dirty old man!) :p
I love creepy houses! Perverted ghost eh? Whether in the flesh or spirit, men just don't seem to change do they? ;)

as for telepathy, Goddess, it is very easy. I use to do this all the time since I was a young teen. It was one of the things I used to get the boy of our dreams to call us and ask us to the school dances or football games. :laugh: I would also do this for my sisters and friends. :shhh: we kept it fairly quiet, and had only a tight circle of people I did this for. but, it worked pretty much all the time! (that and my praying for it and putting the request out to the universe) :laugh:

I was very nerdy in school, but this little ability of mine kept me somewhat popular through school too! lol.
Now that is just plain awesome!!! That would make a fantastic movie!!! So you were a popular nerd, I love it! I was a sporty girl in high school. I could have used your gift to figure out how to beat our opposing teams! :D

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

GotH

Experience #3

This experience was even shorter that the other two but was definitely more vibrant and 3 dimensional. I was getting into bed and I thought I'd pull the ball over to me and just gaze into it. What manifested before my eyes was very cool. *Note I was NOT dreaming*

Another arid desert setting. It was about dusk as the sun had already set but there is still some light. One by one 3 pyramids in the desert appeared. One closer to the left, one further out and the third off to the right. I laid there just observing the pyramids in this setting as WIND blew in and the dark wispies that looked like thin streaked clouds came over the image to create a vivid depth. I have never seen any pyramids in real life before but this seemed to be a view from not too far of a distance. This is all I saw and soon shortly after seeing this, I became so sleepy that I fell asleep right there with the ball next to me.

When I woke up this morning I still couldn't get the image out of my head so I went looking for it on the net.. This is what I came up with.

Is that a city or some kind of structures in the background of this picture? The view I had was from the other direction like I was on the other side by the city looking at the pyramids. This was it. :)

Three Pyramids

celticnoodle

Yes that's really cool! She was prolly amazed how you knew. Scrying can be done with almost anything!
Yeah, she did have to laugh. She and her family are often in my divination. I get things for them a lot. They are all use to it now. :laugh:

I love creepy houses! Perverted ghost eh? Whether in the flesh or spirit, men just don't seem to change do they? ;)
something creepier...he was old enough to be my dad AND I knew this perverted ghost. :laugh: I use to deliver Meals on Wheels to him. He was a nice enough fellow really. I sometimes wonder if he was just wondering why I was in his home. The house when he lived in it was totally different. His nephew inherited the property and gutted it - rebuilding it and we were the first renters there. He did a beautiful job. But before his uncle--the grandparents owned it and his grandmother was often in the kitchen baking brownies. I could always smell brownies baking in the oven. :D

Now that is just plain awesome!!! That would make a fantastic movie!!! So you were a popular nerd, I love it! I was a sporty girl in high school. I could have used your gift to figure out how to beat our opposing teams! :D

Thanks so much for sharing!!!
you mean, sort of like Carrie??? })

:p

Is that a city or some kind of structures in the background of this picture? The view I had was from the other direction like I was on the other side by the city looking at the pyramids. This was it. :)

Three Pyramids

I'm not sure. It does seem like a city but I'm not sure. very cool experience again!

canid

Why deserts, repeatedly, I wonder. Before I finished reading your post I was going to suggest you research images but you already had. Past life experience perhaps? Do you have any kind of affinity for that type of locale, good or bad? Just curious, cause it's popping up for you. Is something trying to get your attention?

celticnoodle

Why deserts, repeatedly, I wonder. Before I finished reading your post I was going to suggest you research images but you already had. Past life experience perhaps? Do you have any kind of affinity for that type of locale, good or bad? Just curious, cause it's popping up for you. Is something trying to get your attention?

It can also be that the ball told her its name was "Witches Desert". Perhaps it is still 'getting to know' Goddess.

But, it would also be incredible if you were also tied somehow to this scene. Even if in a previous life. Do you know of any of your previous lives?

GotH

You are truly gifted Carrie... uhm I mean celticnoodle!!! ;) You are a plethora of psychic goodness! Please write a book. :heart:

@canid I have no idea what's going on with the desert thing. What I think i'll do next time is ask to be lead to what all the desert images are leading me to. Hopefully I'll get some answers. Stay tuned....

canid

Do you know of any of your previous lives?

Well, yeah I do, one only. Not scientifically provable though. Repeated lifelong dream; happened during Hitler's regime. Sometimes dreams can spur you along to remembering.

stonesatiety

I didn't pick up on this before, but I'm thinking that as birds are messengers in the mundane world, whereas angels are messengers in the spiritual realms, perhaps your ball was hinting at 'As above, So below' which comes from The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, and ties in very nicely with your green light.

Neat how the green led to so many different interpretations. And all valid. I love the openness of this kind of sharing.

Anyway, I decided to get the ball rolling with my crystal today, and the question I asked was "What is the best way to bond with my crystal ball?" What I got was a brief scene in which a middle-aged man was leaning on a fence at the side of a large barn. He looked straight at me and said "It took 100 years to put all this together" and nodded to his right, where a teenage girl was riding a race-horse very quickly between two straight fences that led off from the barn.

My first reaction here is that the relationship between scryer and ball is like the relationship between horse and jockey, you have to be dominant but flexible and there has to be a certain symbiosis otherwise things won't work as well. The '100 years' bit has me puzzled though, and I'm wondering if that is a metaphor for 100% or something.

This feels literal to me too, like it actually took 100 years of the sensation we call time for you to recieve your crystal ball. No pressure! :) Just kidding. You were made for each other, or you would not be together. Crystal in any form can hold libraries of information. Does your sphere? It surely does, but does it hold information from those who "got the ball rolling" and before, from their tradition? How exciting.

I see the girl on the galloping horse between the fences. Have you left the fences yet? Is there a gate? Do the fences simply open onto a road? I feel deep trust between the girl and horse to fly like that. It's a team who loves each other. Rather than dominance, I feel guidance. From both horse and rider.

How's the ride going?

stonesatiety

I know, very hard to explain. I've literally 'heard' my name being called sometimes while falling asleep, what's that called? The Hypnagogic state? I'm instantly jolted awake! It's really cool, cause I truly heard it with ears. Or I often get tapped on the shoulder to wake me up. Sorry for skeptics, but it happens, it's real. I HEARD, FELT: woke me right up. I've not heard or seen things during meditation though, but that's neither here nor there though, i think it happens to others cause there are too many references to refute it. I just got my Ball out of my purse; I think I'll put it under my pillow tonight, for what that's worth. Maybe we'll bond more. Ever hear of the Princess and the Pea?? Heehee!

Me too. Most often I've been woken with a non-alarm clock ringing, but shaking, somebody walking out and closing the door, etc. Fun with spirit guides and ET's. ;-) It's the hypnogogic state, and the physical jerk is called hypnogogic myoclonus, if I remember correctly. I used to frighten myself silly by slamming back into my body at the last possible second before waking. Once I caught myself doing that, it never happened again. The transition between waking and sleep is a favorite place for interaction usually just beyond our perception.