Reocurring Dream

maestrojay

I have a reocurring dream that I have atleast weekly.Any thoughts about it?

One of my friends in the dream (don't know her in real life), is in the hospital in a coma,I spend almost all day every day by her side.In the dream she is someone I have a strong friendship with, and wish to be closer to.In the dream I was unhappy with where I was living, and besides her I really had no reason to stay there.When she awoke she also decided she didn't want to stay there.However as we were talking there was the uncertainty of whether we should leave together or just go our separate ways.

memries

I think you are a male so will try to interpret it that way.

I also believe you are very masculine and the friend in the dream is female you said. According to the work of C.Jung which I have studied over the years this person is your Shadow. We all have a male and a female side to us. In your case of course your male side is very dominant. You do not show your female side so the person in the dream is asleep in a coma.

What you have to do is bring out some of that feminine side of you. The things a female would do like sharing, caring (not saying you don't care) nurturing, cooking, looking at nice things. Whatever you feel a woman does that you do not. You don't have to be extreme about it but you do have to balance the two sides of you. (First of all you have to acknowledge that you do have a feminine side to you).

The friend awakes and you are not sure if you should go off together or not.
If the interpretation is the way I think, you don't have much choice. But you will be more in balance.

You can look up C. Jung on Wikipedia. You also say this is a recurring dream so think it is telling you to look deeper.