Dreaming about a Saint...

Charmy

Pretty much what the title says.

Last night I had the oddest dream, in that for some reason my house was filled with statues of Saint Joeseph. Now, I'm not a religous person in the catholic sense, although coming from a catholic family I do have a great deal of respect for it. It was just very random. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this could possibly mean?

I'd love to hear your imput :)

Charmy.

blackroseivy

Sounds like the archetype of the father - the one that is earthly rather than divine, you know, like "God the Father" - wants to communicate some kind of message to you. Do you think it might have to do with your relationship to your own father?

Charmy

I don't know. My relationship with my own father has always been very good and open. We're very honest with each other about things, but it could be. You've definitely given me an angle to muse on anyways, so thank you for that :)

blackroseivy

Yeah - good to see that you have a good relationship (funnily I had a feeling)! :D Perhaps you just need to talk to him. ;)

celticnoodle

Well, St. Joseph is the patron saint of workers as well as the patron saint of the Catholic Church. He is also a protector-- and of course, is definately related to that of a father figure, in the Cath. church, since he was the step father or foster father of Jesus. And, do not forget his ability to help you both sell or purchase a home.

It could relate to your relationship with your father, or maybe he came to you because you are seeking a new job or home or trying to sell your home. Are you feeling vulnerable in any way? He may be there to tell you that he's watching over you. Or perhaps he is showing up to guide you on a path where you will fill one of these rolls for someone else. just a thought.

btw-if you google St. Joseph, you may find out something more about him that would relate to your own life right now, and figure out why you dreamt of him. I, personally, would take it as a good dream, knowing I had him by my side! :)

Charmy

Thanks for all the replies :)

Steall - yes, real estate most definitely is a major concern at the moment. I'm currently searching for a place to live for college in September, but am not really having the best of look with it. I guess I should take the appearance of St. Joseph as a good omen! :)

celticnoodle

well then. Maybe this is a sign from St. Joseph, that a place to live will surely be found in time for you! good luck!