Contacting those who have passed over?

blackroseivy

*CLOSED* (be watching tomorrow for a new thread! ;) )

Is anyone interested in getting messages?

1) Blueangel - done
2) Mariana - done
3) AllyBrooke - done
4) missycab - done
5) shotthebreeze - done
6) Quester - done
7) mysticmanth - done

I am sorta going against 1 of my own rules here - but I'm feeling MUCH safer with this kind of thing than I had been, & I think I know how to take care of myself this time around.

I will try a Ouija-board-style divination for you. (NOW I regret ever having thrown out my hand-made one - ok, THAT was DEF a mistake!! :( ) Anyway, I am going to work out a new method or 2, & try them.

Myself, I am curious about a ghost who seems to be resident in the house where I live... I don't know that I would call it a "haunting" strictly-speaking - just a sense of a presence...

Is anyone game to try an exchange of some sort? Pendulum, anything like that?

This just seemed to be something that I'm good at & I never saw a thread like this one myself, so I thought I'd go ahead & post one.

IF "Ouija"-style communication "creeps you out", why feel free to "just say no" - but are there any brave souls out there today? I'm serious, I'd like to try this!

I seem to have more than a touch of the "medium" in me, as it happens... ;)

Blueangel

Exchange Reading

Hello BlackRoseivy,

I am very much interested. I have a father and mother who have passed on to the other side. I would love to exchange-I only know the tarots for now.

Blueangel

Mariana

Same for me: I only know how to read cards, if you're looking for an exchange. But my mother passed away less than a year ago, so ...

blackroseivy

Sure - ok! I think we'll have to pm mine but whatever insights... ;) I did ask 1 person in the Tarot sub & they were rather non-plussed at the question, didn't quite know how to approach it. Just re-confirmed some stuff for me about this poor lady, whose name I BELIEVE may be "Kaitlin"...

Ok, anyway!

I will try to figure out the BEST setup for this, & get back to you very soon.

Do you have any specific thing to ask? It would help, as I'm TOTALLY brand-new at doing this for others, but if it's just "Take a message" I will certainly give it the old college try anyway! ;)

This would go for both of you up there, just let me know 1 way or the other... :D

OH - & 1 other thing: NAMES of any & all involved parties would be a HUGE help (feel free to pm details)!

AllyBrooke

Hello blackroseivy,

This is just so unbelievable.

I only clicked on my computer to check my emails etc. and have come across your post.

I know that this may not be possible but we lost my stepdad just last night. So maybe seeing your post was meant to be, I don't know.

Unfortunately I don't feel upto offering an exchange, but any information you can bring through I will give full feedback etc.

If you feel able to do this I would very much appreciate it, if not I can also fully understand.

lot of love
Allybrooke
xxx

blackroseivy

OH my goodness - turning into a popular subject here!

Of course, I will try - same question, do you have anything specific to ask & what are the names of the people, you & your step-dad?

AllyBrooke

Thanks blackroseivy.

My name is Alison and my stepdads name is Martin. I did also loose my Grandma back in March and her name is Ellen.

I do know that it could be too soon for him to come through, but out of everyone that I ever knew, he understood my spiritual feelings and beliefs better than anyone, so I know that if he is able, he will.

lots of love
Allybrooke
xxx

Sorry, forgot to say, there is no specific question, just anything you can get.

blackroseivy

Blueangel said:
Hello BlackRoseivy,

I am very much interested. I have a father and mother who have passed on to the other side. I would love to exchange-I only know the tarots for now.

Blueangel

Here is what I will directly transfer as "dictation" from what I get for you:

Q: Are "Blueangel"'s parents present:

A: YES BE CALM

Q: Is this advice for Blueangel?

A: YES FEEL OPEN

REST ASSURED

BIT STUCK

DEEP LOVE

ALL BUT ACT

STILL MANY QUESTIONS

(btw, I felt this was your father - & he has just said: )

AM TAKING DAD LESSONS

Q: Any more specific advice for Blueangel?

A: STAY MY LITTLE GIRL

GET A GOOD MAN (are you single, lol?)

DATE

GOODBYE

I do so hope that this resonates somehow - it's what I got! ;)

Blueangel

Thank you

Wow Blackroseivy,

Thank you so much.

Okay it would seem possible that my father would step forward only because he is in my dreams more often than my mom is.

Another I am single. Also my father personality was rather reserved and he was a wonderful Dad just not expressive at times.

Thank you,

Blueangel

blackroseivy said:
Here is what I will directly transfer as "dictation" from what I get for you:

Q: Are "Blueangel"'s parents present:

A: YES BE CALM

Q: Is this advice for Blueangel?

A: YES FEEL OPEN

REST ASSURED

BIT STUCK

DEEP LOVE

ALL BUT ACT

STILL MANY QUESTIONS

(btw, I felt this was your father - & he has just said: )

AM TAKING DAD LESSONS

Q: Any more specific advice for Blueangel?

A: STAY MY LITTLE GIRL

GET A GOOD MAN (are you single, lol?)

DATE

GOODBYE

I do so hope that this resonates somehow - it's what I got! ;)

blackroseivy

Mariana said:
Same for me: I only know how to read cards, if you're looking for an exchange. But my mother passed away less than a year ago, so ...

Q: Is Mariana's mother there?

A: GLAD TO BE HERE

Q: What do you have to say to Mariana that she needs to know at this time?

A: (interesting!) STAY WHERE YOU ARE DON'T TRY CHANGING THINGS NOW

Q: Anything more about this?

A: REAL CHANGE IS WITHIN

RIGHT THERE IS GOOD

BANE OF YOUR EXISTENCE

AND CAN'T STAY FOR LONG BUT STAY FOR NOW

GOODBYE

I hope this is good advice for you! ??