Contacting those who have passed over?

missycab

If there is room, I'd love to try it. As for the exchange, I can read tarot (I have some decks that you can choose from) and I have a couple of oracles (LoS flower oracle & a Lenormand -> this could be a good practice for me!). Let me know if it's Ok.

blackroseivy

AllyBrooke said:
Thanks blackroseivy.

My name is Alison and my stepdads name is Martin. I did also loose my Grandma back in March and her name is Ellen.

I do know that it could be too soon for him to come through, but out of everyone that I ever knew, he understood my spiritual feelings and beliefs better than anyone, so I know that if he is able, he will.

lots of love
Allybrooke
xxx

Sorry, forgot to say, there is no specific question, just anything you can get.

I will try now:

Q: Is Martin there?

A: HELLO MY NAME IS MARTIN

Q: What would you like to say to Ally right now?

A: (I got this almost before I used the planchette - he really wants to talk to you!) DON'T TRY TO ASK WHY

I HEAR TM HELPS

RIGHT QUESTIONS HELP

CAN'T EXPLAIN BUT AM HAPPY

STUCK IN A MOMENT (ok, do we have a U2 fan here someplace?! :p )

B***S AND GUTS GET YOU THERE

HILLTOP

GET THERE

BANK LETTER

BANK LETTER STUPID BANK

BANK

(he really seems worried about some financial matter, from what I can tell!)

I HAVE ANOTHER BANK

GET LETTER

DATE (in your case I think it means a particular day)

JULY AND AUGUST

HELP REST OF FAMILY

AND CAN'T BE THERE

DATE FOR MY DEATH

FREEING

AND NOT GONE

NO

GOODBYE

I hope this makes some kind of sense - seems pretty specific!

blackroseivy

missycab said:
If there is room, I'd love to try it. As for the exchange, I can read tarot (I have some decks that you can choose from) and I have a couple of oracles (LoS flower oracle & a Lenormand -> this could be a good practice for me!). Let me know if it's Ok.

I bet the Lenormand could shed some light on this matter with my ghost - I have a "Titania's" & I have always found it to be quite amazing! Especially with such things as this.

Ok, I will do yours too, just let me know what the question is/person you are trying to contact!

missycab

Well, it's my grandma Nuncia (but I called her "Ela"). She died in the year 2000. I wonder if she'll understand English? Maybe I can translate the questions so she understands? By the way, my name's Melisa.

AllyBrooke

Thank you blackroseivy,

If you don't mind I would like a couple of days to mull this over. I will get back to you with feedback if thats ok.

lots of love
Allybrooke
xxx

shotthebreeze

BlackRose,

Are you still taking readings? I would love to exchange with you if you would have me...

If you're interested, just send me the first name of the person you want me to contact and I will send the same...

blackroseivy

missycab said:
Well, it's my grandma Nuncia (but I called her "Ela"). She died in the year 2000. I wonder if she'll understand English? Maybe I can translate the questions so she understands? By the way, my name's Melisa.

Oh dear - if I pick up anything it would be in English! I tend to believe that a language doesn't mean a thing to a spirit - but it's up to you!

blackroseivy

AllyBrooke said:
Thank you blackroseivy,

If you don't mind I would like a couple of days to mull this over. I will get back to you with feedback if thats ok.

lots of love
Allybrooke
xxx

That is absolutely ok - I think that that one was pretty heavy...

blackroseivy

shotthebreeze said:
BlackRose,

Are you still taking readings? I would love to exchange with you if you would have me...

If you're interested, just send me the first name of the person you want me to contact and I will send the same...

Will do!

Quester

I am not sure how to go about this, but I would love to exchange with you. I don't work with the Ouija board though..so I would have to use a crystal ball.