Contacting those who have passed over?

blackroseivy

Sure - just let me get done here, when I start again I will PM. :)

blackroseivy

Mariana said:
I'd never tried this before, but I've drawn 4 cards, two for what she wants to say about herself and two for what she wants to say about you.

Both of you got one cups and one wands card, which seems to say that your relationship was one of love, joy and shared vision and projects.

Two of cups and two of wands. She's dropping by for a meeting with you and enjoys keeping in touch every so often. Where she is now, she gets to enjoy an ever larger vision. Yes, she may have had to leave projects unfinished, but she has an even larger one now. She seems happy.

Knight of wands and eight of cups. The knight of wands is probably the energetic and visionary person you are. She loves that in you and wants you to continue that way. I'm not sure what the eight of cups means, it feels like a warning that you should also take enough time to focus inwardly or on higher goals, maybe slow down a bit at times. Maybe she's offering to meet you on that path?

Hope this helps? It's the first time I'm trying this, so it may be a bit off...

Wow, how cool - & yes this DOES sound like her, so no you weren't off at all! :D

I think that I DO have to focus inward rather more than I have been doing just lately - what with the move, that sudden 2x4 that was Peter wanting to get together, this trip to Zurich with my paintings coming up - yeah, I've been a little busy! ;)

I will see if she has any more to say. Thank you!! :D

blackroseivy

Just pm'd stb's, will now continue with the rest here. :)

ETA:

Whoopsie, didn't get specifics from Quester yet, I'll pm & be back shortly...

blackroseivy

I will be continuing these sometime tomorrow afternoonish or so. I'm feeling a tad - well, flat I guess one could say, & I need to be quite "up" in order for this to work. Thanx for your patience!

sagewriter

hi blackroseivy, could i also have a PM when you are open again. I've been following this thread with much interest! Thank you :)

blackroseivy

Sorry those of you who are waiting - I was TOTALLY exhausted today & couldn't do a thing but sleep. I will continue tomorrow, but I will have to put off doing more because I have COMPANY coming!! :D I will let you all know when I am back.

blackroseivy

Quester said:
I am not sure how to go about this, but I would love to exchange with you. I don't work with the Ouija board though..so I would have to use a crystal ball.

Ernie, Jean or Shirley - will you please talk to "Quester"?

Q: What is your name:

A: YES ERNIE

Q: What would you like "Quester" to know?

A: TRUST AND GET OUT MORE

I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU

FIND YOURSELF

DAD IS HERE

DAD CAN SEE YOU

EVERY DAY I AM MORE PROUD OF YOU

QUESTION EVERYTHING

GOODBYE

I hope that this resonates with you...

blackroseivy

mysticmanth said:
my name is sam (samantha)
and loved ones in spirit i would either want to be contacted by my great nan-theresa or my nan josephine x whoever comes through really.
Thank you x x x

Q: What is your name?

A: HELLO MY NAME IS JOSEPHINE

Q: What would you like to tell Samantha?

A: FIRST DON'T BE AFRAID

REAL THINGS ARE SCARY UNLESS YOU DON'T BELIEVE

Q: Anything else?

A: FEELING HAPPY

MY LIFE WAS A GOOD ONE

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME

GOODBYE

Hope this is a good one for you!

blackroseivy

This concludes this thread. I will start another this weekend, & pm those interested. :)

mysticmanth

blackroseivy said:
Q: What is your name?

A: HELLO MY NAME IS JOSEPHINE

Q: What would you like to tell Samantha?

A: FIRST DON'T BE AFRAID

REAL THINGS ARE SCARY UNLESS YOU DON'T BELIEVE

Q: Anything else?

A: FEELING HAPPY

MY LIFE WAS A GOOD ONE

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME

GOODBYE

Hope this is a good one for you!

Thanks for that, but would you be able to get any more information, what does she mean about being scared and not to be afraid, is this my spiritual side of life or my normal everyday life. If not then no worries, thank you x x