This Spirit likes piano music!

HighPriestesss

I went back to bed after putting my kids on the bus this morning, and as I laid there with my eyes closed, suddenly there was a loud <bass keyboard noise> from the living room just outside my bedroom!

Our piano, like most, has the keyboard cover, but I wasn't sure if it was open or closed. I didn't jump out of bed to check that, and just shrugged it off as perhaps one of the cats landed on the bass keys.

Hours later when I awoke, I saw the cover was, indeed, CLOSED! Hubby hadn't touched it.

It seems every time I get deeply involved in Spiritual work, reading tarot or whatever, they let me know they're around! It's kinda cool, I really don't mind, just so it's all light-hearted and nothing evil.

And, perhaps after doing all the readings last weekend, I need to cleanse myself off...............

celticnoodle

Wow! H.P. that is way cool. don't you love it when they do things like that? We have a keyboard too, but our spirits don't seem to do anything with it. They prefer to bang on walls, open doors and turn on lights instead. :rolleyes: so spirit predictable, eh? now to have a musical spirit! that would be neat and different! :D

HighPriestesss

celticnoodle said:
Wow! H.P. that is way cool. don't you love it when they do things like that? We have a keyboard too, but our spirits don't seem to do anything with it. They prefer to bang on walls, open doors and turn on lights instead. :rolleyes: so spirit predictable, eh? now to have a musical spirit! that would be neat and different! :D

It'd be one thing if it played the higher octave notes (cheery), but noooo....it did the typical 'haunted house' theme... It really needs music lessons too. :D

Dancing Bear

LOL!!
They say spirit just love Music , especially any classical music ..
Maybe leave the music sheets out for him next time :D

Cool stuff HP :love:

ana luisa

That is really cool! In a freaky way... You could leave the cover up one night, if you feel brave enough :bugeyed:

mysticmanth

That sounds well good, and i agree if you feel brave enough one night to leave the cover off.
Spirits do love music though x x

CapeCodTarot

Spirits DO like music!

Hi - just wanted to share my experience with you:

My sisters and I have fooled around recording "orbs" with a video camera using nightshot. Every now and then we would get a few and it was interesting to see. One night, I decided to see if they liked music, I sat down and started playing the piano - and it was phenomenal! It was like a dancing light-show! They (the orbs) shot by, moved around in semi-circles, etc. It really was awesome.

All the best,
John

Vadella

The piano was played in my house days after it was sold. I guess our spirit missed it. :laugh: It was my Skeptical sister and mother that got to enjoy that song though because I had my head phones on up high and didn't hear a thing, though got the blame... like always.