Little Hare's Oracle By Chronata

Little Hare

I posted this thread before, but then the website got crashed and resulted in this being lost.

For the past three months I had been dreaming of creating my own oracle... I wanted it to be something solid and earthy. Originally I wanted it created from recycled animal bone, but due to Australia's strict quarentine laws I was stumped.

I had a brain wave... Enter Chronata... She created 21 stones for me based on the images I wanted...

Loooke Loooke

P1090296.jpg

and another photo

P1090295.jpg

She even included a handmade hare card :D

I organised and bought it all threw Chronata's etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5328850

Thanks Chronata---> These are truely special!
:heart:

Little Hare

thorhammer

Ah! I'm so glad that you posted this again! I wanted to have another, closer look at it :)

Good for you, LH :)

\m/ Kat

Little Hare

I pulled the skull stone the day my friend went and got a tattoo... off you guessed it a skull! :laugh:

Aulruna

They are really great - I read with my beloved crow stones a lot, but having your own custom-made Chronata set is way cool!

I hope you share with us how they read!

Chronata

Oh wow! Thank you so much Little Hare! I just saw this thread!

I LOVE the symbols you chose for your oracle...as I was making them, I could see all the wonderful possibilities for each and every stone!

I particularly liked the idea of the snowflake...there is so much that the symbol can mean...(from timing of seasons...to a cold hearted person!)

And they were so much fun to make too!

I had a listing in etsy for custom stones, but I haven't put it back up yet...
but I am always willing to make a custom set anytime!

Little Hare

Thanks chronata! :D

I really love them :heart: They are so neat

I encourage everyone to get a set }) of thier own stones

silverwings94

Chronata's work is absolutly awesome. I ordered a set of her Crowstones and they are amazingly accurate. I have asked her to create a special set for me also and hopefully they will be created. I will keep you posted as to the progress.
If you have the chance get a set of Crowstones from her, You'll love them and never use any others for divination. I agree with Little Hare.get a set of your own.
S

Little Hare said:
Thanks chronata! :D

I really love them :heart: They are so neat

I encourage everyone to get a set }) of thier own stones

Dusk Till Dawn

I hopefully will be receiving my blue set soon! I think they are so adorable! Hope they'll make their way to Germany safely!

silverwings94

Hello Seeker,
Chronata packs the stones very well. I am sure that they will get there safely. I purchased a set of white stone and they are absolutly gorgeous.I carry them in my purse so I have them with me at all times.You are going to love them.

S

Seeker*13* said:
I hopefully will be receiving my blue set soon! I think they are so adorable! Hope they'll make their way to Germany safely!

Elven

Oh WOW Little Hare! They are beautiful!
I am a huge fan of Chronatas work and I have a set of Stones also. they are wonderful to read with.
You're stones are very special!
Have a wonderful time reading with them!

Blessings
Elven x