My angel/tarot runes are done!

Ange

canid said:
Everyone, thanks so much! I'm busy worsening my eyestrain, working on another set. And I've been checking out etsy, which I'll definitely do. What a cool place! I can put my paintings there also. Oh, my typo in Judgement has been fixed (on the meanings & symbols page). Maybe all those years in marketing/graphic design will pay off - I sure could use the money. I'm partially disabled because of lupus.

I know how you feel....I have Fyrbomyalgia and Hashimotos......and life as you know it stops doesn't it...everyting has to adjust.

I wish you all the best in the world with the Runes, and really hope it takes off for you...:)
Ang x

Skysteel

canid said:
I designed them with the angelic language & the corresponding major arcana tarot for each 'letter'. Then I made a throw spread on material, but it didn't turn out very well. Still in progress. And a sheet for meanings.

Is there a reason the Star is missing from the meanings sheet (maybe because of the big star on the other sheet ;) )?

silverwings94

These are totally awesome. I would also be interested in getting a set from you. I don't have a painters skill except maybe painting rooms in my house.
Let us know what and where you decide to offer these.
Kat

moonspirit

Wow how creative! I really like them. :heart:

canid

Skysteel said:
Is there a reason the Star is missing from the meanings sheet (maybe because of the big star on the other sheet ;) )?

Yup, there is a reason: operator error. (Me being the operator.) I fixed it, & other typos, hoping no one would notice in the meantime. But hey, really sharp eyes you got!

canid

Just an FYI - I have 2 sets for sale in the advertising forum - a color set & a plain set (cheaper).

mysticmanth

Wow, how pretty :)
I love them x

Ange

I would have loved to have a set...but I just went over to the ad and found that, for me being on benefits, they are way too dear for me to buy....:(

Hope they do sell well and the business takes off for you....:)
Ang x

mysticmanth

Ange said:
I would have loved to have a set...but I just went over to the ad and found that, for me being on benefits, they are way too dear for me to buy....:(

Hope they do sell well and the business takes off for you....:)
Ang x

I shall save up, and then maybe purchase a pair :) x

floracove

Oh wow!
I don't know what to say that already hasn't been said...

Those are certainly lovely and I like the way you did, well...Everything!