Numerology: 9

vijeno

Hmm.... 9=3x3 ... stable x stable=very stable, probably even too stable. Grounded, but not perfectly so (10). Trying to get on the ground, looking for stability, close to perfection.

"I am sooo close i can almost feel it"

vijeno

Edited to say: ATTENTION attention
important advertisement - we have threads from 1 to 9 now, you can look them up if you hit the search button in the upper right corner of your screen! Thank you for your attention!

zorya

completion, coming together, foundation, harvest, self fullfillment, integration.

nine has been considered a magic or lucky number because of it's mathematical qualities. for example, multiply any number by nine. the sum of it's digits will always equal nine.

paradoxx

I have 9 in more than one place.

my full numerology of my name
my full numerology of my birthdate
the number of sylables in my name
the sum of the numerology of my initals

For me everything comes together with ease, i feel no need to perform, i just am. I always seem capable of dealing with the more complicated problems, breaking down the factors involved and planning ahead is my method, but if others are not willing to follow then i have adjust for the flow.

Some might consider the 9 to be a burden, for me it is a gift. It is one that provides insight into the unknown, and provides thirst for the unknown. It takes a great deal to get me frustrated, but when it does, it is unleashed like a dragon sent to take out the army of crunchy humans.

It also provides me with an articulate and verbose vocabulary. And the Tendacy to not stop talking, writing, chatting, building, or for that matter just stopping what I'm doing so that i can think things through. Either I am thinking or I am doing, and even when I'm doing, I'm thinking about what else i will be doing until all is done.

That is the power of 9 from my pov.

oceanpoetry

the number '9'

The number 9 means to me wholeness, completion, creativity. To me it seems more grounded than 1 or 10, because all of the numbers are contained with 9 (through addition).

Fulgour

1/9 = .111

decimals are clearly part of the pips, being Ace to 10
which exceeds a strict 1 to 9 Pythagorean system...
what it means is beyond me ~ numbers blow me away

crazy raven

9 - hamanistic, inspirational

9 is the most complicated of all the energies. It is the most difficult to live with or make sense of. But, until they understand its purpose, their life can seem like a never ending roller coaster ride. If they do not accept their emotional disposition, trauma after trauma may have to be experienced in order to reach that acceptance. The 9 mind expands and evolves in ways that most others will not experience. This enables them to feel love in its most profound and diverse forms. As Paradoxx says 9 can be a most wonderful and satisfying destiny path.

Their everyday affairs have to be dealt with differently to other people's. Often they have to travel in what seems like the wrong direction - backwards - in order to go forward.

9's can find all the love and friendship they want as soon as they stop looking for love and friendship for themselves and give out love and friendship to others instead.

In the negative 9's are aware of the deep satisfaction of being a humanitarin but instead will spend their time in dreaming or in going off in all directions at once. They then do not accomplish alot and feel dissatisfied.

Crazy Raven

poivre

Nine~

wisdom ( learns through experience)
forgiving
spiritual knowledge
truth (the Hermit =9)
giving (9 gives identity back to other numbers. any number added
to 9 returns to itself)

9's first instinct to give, to let go & let
tomorrow take care of itself. (don't know where I found this?)

9 gives for the pure pleasure of giving

9 sometimes is conflict (mars)
6 reverse is love (venus)

mynumerologist

Wisdom. Guidance. Mastery. Completion. Well-rounded. Sage. Hermit. Recluse.

Wise up! Heed wisdom. Pearls of wisdom. Wisdom sets you apart. A wise man's questions contain half the answer. Why me? Ask "Why not me?" instead of "Why me?"

Curtis Penfold

In the Bahaii faith, 9 is a symbol of completion, wholeness. I mean, it's the last one digit number. You can't get more complete than that!

Curtis Penfold

Dasani said:
9 sometimes is conflict (mars)
6 reverse is love (venus)

Oh my gosh! I don't want to sound immature, but this definitely gives a whole new meaning to those two numbers placed together! LOL